Know anybody with little mans syndrome??

5' 8"

i don't really worry about other people but i def see people w dat napoleon in the gym.

like bro, ur not zyzz and just bc u take jack3d and take ON whey doesn't mean ur strong.

love it when dudes is all about looks and not strength.

i don't see alot of taller dudes hit the weights in my gym, they mostly ballin'

tellme.png

The dreaded Napoleon complex is prevalent in Federal Government.  You get a lot of former military guys that think they can come into the workplace and start dictating things to people no matter their position. 

I never even think about height really...I'm 6'4 and don't consider myself tall.  Tall to me is someone that I have to look up to....someone 6'8 or more, now that's tall. 

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by Futuristic

On the B-ball courts they have some misconception that because they started lifting weights that basic physics no longer apply. Just last week I had a 5'10 guy try to post me up and say mismatch (I'm 6'6"). Needless to say I pinned his livelihood against the backboard.

roll.gif
roll.gif
was just talking bout this, but more along dudes who are like 5'7.

I aint gonna lie. On the bball court that's me. I'm 5'8" with a 6'4" wingspan so I catch em off guard. it sucks cuz I'm stocky so I look even shorter but when the ball is up, i'm good money.
Wait really?  Imma need to see pics of this...

First off, the !*#* is wrong with y'all? 5'11 - 5'10 dudes talkin about feelin short.
laugh.gif

i'm 5'6 (i'm 18) and i reeeeally could care less.
My girl jokes about...but i still plow her.
My friends rarely joke about it, but when they do i mean it's whatever. we're boys...we joke.
not that srs.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

On the B-ball courts they have some misconception that because they started lifting weights that basic physics no longer apply. Just last week I had a 5'10 guy try to post me up and say mismatch (I'm 6'6"). Needless to say I pinned his livelihood against the backboard.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Some of yall 6 ft cats are soft like cupcakes though and made of sticks. Hell yeah that 5'7 dude is going to post you up and test the waters if you looking frail

Originally Posted by Jutt24

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

roll.gif
roll.gif

I aint gonna lie. On the bball court that's me. I'm 5'8" with a 6'4" wingspan so I catch em off guard. it sucks cuz I'm stocky so I look even shorter but when the ball is up, i'm good money.
Wait really?  Imma need to see pics of this...

yes. Unless you're scratching the back of your calves while standing I call duck tales. On 5'11" with a 6'4 span and its frigging noticeable ... yours sounds disgusting.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Nash

man who doesn't...and everybody knows that one short dude with crazy hands
laugh.gif
Just a few people that started off with 'little man' syndrome... until they whooped everybody's !@#
laugh.gif
Pro fighters don't count 
laugh.gif

hahahaha the thing is, if you saw some dudes on the street you wouldnt know they are pro fighters.  i got a couple guys at my gym who are absolute beasts.  some are pro fighters, others are amateur fighters.  walking down the street they might look like any other unassuming 5'6 150lb dude until they start bombing on you.  
laugh.gif
 I was talkin to one of my buddys at the gym who goes about 6'3 190lbs.  He was talkin about sparring with one of the smaller guys (smaller guy is probably 5'7 145lb) and how the smaller dude was just wiping the floor with him.  Apparantly buddy didnt know that the smaller dude used to fight in Strikeforce and is a pro fighter.  never underestimate a guy because of his size.

Yeah a ton in my boxing class. When I spar with them, they always go at about 90-100% speed/power and I am at 60-70%. These little dudes always wanting to prove themselves. I let them until they hit me good then I unleash on them.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Just a few people that started off with 'little man' syndrome... until they whooped everybody's !@#
laugh.gif
Pro fighters don't count 
laugh.gif

hahahaha the thing is, if you saw some dudes on the street you wouldnt know they are pro fighters.  i got a couple guys at my gym who are absolute beasts.  some are pro fighters, others are amateur fighters.  walking down the street they might look like any other unassuming 5'6 150lb dude until they start bombing on you.  
laugh.gif
 I was talkin to one of my buddys at the gym who goes about 6'3 190lbs.  He was talkin about sparring with one of the smaller guys (smaller guy is probably 5'7 145lb) and how the smaller dude was just wiping the floor with him.  Apparantly buddy didnt know that the smaller dude used to fight in Strikeforce and is a pro fighter.  never underestimate a guy because of his size.

Preach brother!

Kevin Hart said it best... "You know what i'm scared of? UFC fighters... you know why? Because they ARE real!"

had a 5'10 guy try to post me up and say mismatch (I'm 6'6"). Needless to say I pinned his livelihood against the backboard.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/font]

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

First off, the !*#* is wrong with y'all? 5'11 - 5'10 dudes talkin about feelin short.
laugh.gif

My friends rarely joke about it, but when they do i mean it's whatever. we're boys...we joke.
not that srs.
a.aaa-Oh-You-Mad.jpg

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

laugh.gif

not that srs.

So is Tyrone.

Back
Top Bottom