Kobe Bryant = PLAYER OF THE CENTURY???

Yes. This is coming from someone who has devoted much of their free time to hating Kobe.

Talk about jumping the gun. There's still 88 years to go in this century. I guess this is what Dime has to do to try and sell mags.

If this century meaning 2000- then yes, there's no question he's the best,

But don't think Duncan and Shaq aren't that far off.

Century? :stoneface: :lol:

Decade? Definitely. 8)

How were AI and Bron even brought up in this thread? :stoneface: :lol: :rofl: :smh:

Especially AI...:x :lol:

Last edited:
Without creating an argument that is completely polarizing, what will it legitimately take for Bron to surpass Kobe in the minds of basketball fans? More rings, okay that's a given. Has there ever been a more supremely athletically and physically gifted NBA player? I think not. Versatile? Arguments could very well be made for Magic or Big O. But let's say LeBron gets five championships. Does that put him level or above Kobe?

I'm truly curious where everyone stands on LeBron's career now that the hate and criticism have subsided substantially.

Why Dunc only been to the finals 4 times? Why Kobe's team been 7 times?
Why Duncan's teams only beat Kobe's team in the playoffs once? Why Kobe's team knock Timmy the **** out 4 times?
Why Kobe's teams go back to back to back finals twice in a decade? Why Tim never been to even back to back finals?
Kobe in the Western Conference Finals since 2000 7-0. Duncan is like 4-3. (couple of those losses to Kobe)
Oh and uh, just in case I get to hear that wonderful Kobe had Shaq stuff, Kobe was 22 in 2001 and dropped like 48 IN San Antonio I believe. Or maybe it was 45. Can't remember, either way, Shaq did work in the finals, Kobe killed the Western Conference teams in that run. Port, San An, Sac, etc.
But yeah, you right, Dunc never lost in the Finals, he just got there half as many times. (oh and BTW, one of his times was in the last century, if we're breakin this down from 2000 :wink: )

Duncan never played with a HOFer in his prime. Right? :wink:

Duncan again didnt have a HOFer in his prime to carry most of the load. All the work was Duncan. Never have I seen kobe get blame for the Ls. Only for the Ws. Kinda like a role player. :smokin

Again no PRIME HOFer for Duncan ( :wink: ) Also no .4 or a Manu foul SPURS 3peat easy 03-05 or 05-07. Take your pick.

WCF??? We aint talking NBA FInals We talking Western Conference Finals??? Do they give WCF MVPs????.....:x :x :smh:

Not even gonna read the rest. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Didn't Tim Duncan lost to Kobe like 5 out of 7 playoff series?

The last time the Spurs beat the Lakers in the playoff was 2003 lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At IFFFFFFFFFF this and that, Spurs 3-peat EASY. :rofl: :rofl:

Oh? You wish to play the if game? Sure, I can do that.

IF Robery Horry's shot goes in in 03, LA 4-peats. And then, IF Malone doesn't get hurt against Detroit, LA 5-peats.

See how stupid IF's are? :lol:

And wait, I'm confused, I thought Parker and Manu were HOFers. And Dunc played with BOTH, in their primes....... Are we bending the truths to make our points? :nerd:

And yeah, you right, Kobe has never taken blame for any losses. Everyone only blames him for 04, the Shaq trade, 06, 08, and 2011 and 12. You right tho, nobody blames Kobe.

And why is it that you wish to ignore the fact that the Spurs have only won their conference 3 times since 2000? Why is this? But you wanna gloss over the Lakers winning it SEVEN times, with Kobe there, no matter who he played with. Hell, guy been there so long, this is essentially his FIFTH different Laker squad. The kids era, the Phil/Shaq era, the Kwame era, the Pau era, and now the Dwight era. ALL with Kobe. Face it, once Kobe became the player he's been since 01, LA has built around him. Shaq made it to 04, and Kobe has played almost a full decade since he's been gone. A full decade AFTER Shaq. Buy yourself a clue.

Every single word in my post was true, those are what has happened since 2000 with the Lakers and Spurs. Kobe and Duncan. Read it again, spin it however you want too, those are the facts of the case. Bottom line.

Go ahead tho, spin it, twist the facts, make up some lame attempts at bending the truths your way, Clowns gon clown. :lol:

2000-2012

i think its kobe followed by shaq and lebron the duncan ....its a toss up after that

1 kobe , 5 chips ...speaks for itself

2 shaq 4 chips ...most dominant playoff performances most of us have ever witness

3 lebron 1 chip ...3 mvp's ...should be 4

i honestly feel garnett>duncan , if you put garnett with the spurs i believe he gets as many

chips as duncan

We're talking THIS century? Then yeah I agree. He's better than Bron. **** Bron.

Last edited:
kobe has no history of domestic abuse

and has had no of court slip ups aside

from that womans accusations. she had

6 differant semens and was doped up

on prescriptions pills and had no signs 

of physical damage. you have a right to your 

opinion but theres alot of women (cough cough evelyn)

who's instinct is to bleed a dude for everything he's worth

We're talking THIS century? Then yeah I agree. He's better than Bron. **** Bron.
at the moment , no question but if i had to guess by 2020 i think its gonna be

1 bron

2a kobe

2b durant

with people debating for ages on who was the better pure scorer of the 2000's

2000-2012

i think its kobe followed by shaq and lebron the duncan ....its a toss up after that

1 kobe , 5 chips ...speaks for itself
2 shaq 4 chips ...most dominant playoff performances most of us have ever witness
3 lebron 1 chip ...3 mvp's ...should be 4

i honestly feel garnett>duncan , if you put garnett with the spurs i believe he gets as many
chips as duncan

So we not gonna count FInal MVPs?

Count them then come back and talk to me.

kobe has no history of domestic abuse

and has had no of court slip ups aside

from that womans accusations. she had

6 differant semens and was doped up

on prescriptions pills and had no signs 

of physical damage. you have a right to your 

opinion but theres alot of women (cough cough evelyn)

who's instinct is to bleed a dude for everything he's worth
He apologized for his actions to her that night. Something happened, because the police found blood on his shirt. How could she set that up? 

the rest of the stuff you say I have not read. it was one guy not 6. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_sexual_assault_case

This Tim Duncan Slander
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Yes downplaying his accomplishments and his obvious greatness and putting players who dont deserve to be above him above him is slander.

LeBron? SRS? In what decade? The ringless one that he spent 7 years in? I like LeBron a big fan of his but come on.

Someone really had the nerve to say that Kevin Garnett is better than Tim Duncan
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Glad to know Do Be Doo is in here making sense. Wish I had some reps to give him 

Last edited:
This Tim Duncan Slander:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:  Yes downplaying his accomplishments and his obvious greatness and putting players who dont deserve to be above him above him is slander.

LeBron? SRS? In what decade? The ringless one that he spent 7 years in? I like LeBron a big fan of his but come on.

Someone really had the nerve to say that Kevin Garnett is better than Tim Duncan:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

My man.

Lets not forget this.

Back
Top Bottom