Kobe Bryant wins 2007-2008 NBA MVP

Originally Posted by grittyman20

The best player on the best team in the best conference won....how can you really be mad at that?

Because Kobe won

Congrats to _obe I guess Lbj averagin 30/7.9/7.7/ 1 block and 1.8 steals a game during the reagular season wasnt enough not to mention 29.8/9.5/7.7/ in theplayoffs so far. Lebron still tha mvp this season in my book so w/e

Well I know that...it was a rhetorical question
laugh.gif

Lebron's numbers this year were amazing and again, the fact that his team didnt have a better record took him out of the race (we all know at the end it was CP3 vs. KB24) is a joke. Very soon now he is obviously going to take over the league and will end up winning a bunch of MVP awards
laugh.gif
at people swearing up and down will this and will that

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Who's Michale Jackson?

And the NBA didn't name a rapist as MVP. They've named an adulterer MVP. But if we're ruling out adulterers... then... I'm thinking the only people up for consideration are... ummmm... actually, I guess we'll just have to give it to A.C. Green every year.

sig check 1-two, one-2...
laugh.gif

^ Sorry, bro... no pics in sigs, and emoticons count as pics.
laugh.gif
Perhaps a "*thumbs up*" would be a good substitution?
nerd.gif

Was hoping that CP3 would get it but no one can say that Kobe didn't deserve it. Congratulations to Kobe.

Congrats to Kobe. He, as well as Paul, deserved it this year. If it went to Paul, I would have no problems with the MVP, as I have no problem now with Kobebeing MVP.

Congrats Kobe. Finally got his
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Who's Michale Jackson?

And the NBA didn't name a rapist as MVP. They've named an adulterer MVP. But if we're ruling out adulterers... then... I'm thinking the only people up for consideration are... ummmm... actually, I guess we'll just have to give it to A.C. Green every year.

There's nothing wrong giving an adulterer the MVP.
tongue.gif

I mean, there's Shaq, MJ, hell even Pedo Bear representative Karl Malone.

i feel as though it should be kobes 3rd but by the standars of which i would have given him the 1st to i would have given it (or shared) to lebron. but he isthe best player in the nba

^ I don't get the _obe one, but the _enver is one is because... 'There's no 'D' in the Nuggets.'
wink.gif

Like Kidd has no 'J', so you'll see '_ason Kidd'.
And you'll see '_irk Nowitzki' (again, no 'D').
And 'Phoenix Suns' is already fine as it is; no 'D' in their game, no 'D' in their name.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chettaonjays

Congrats to _obe I guess Lbj averagin 30/7.9/7.7/ 1 block and 1.8 steals a game during the reagular season wasnt enough not to mention 29.8/9.5/7.7/ in the playoffs so far. Lebron still tha mvp this season in my book so w/e

i hope your joking.

Congrats to _obe I guess Lbj averagin 30/7.9/7.7/ 1 block and 1.8 steals a game during the reagular season wasnt enough not to mention 29.8/9.5/7.7/ in the playoffs so far. Lebron still tha mvp this season in my book so w/e

Maybe his team should have won more than 45 games in the wack Eastern Conference. They would not have even made the playoffs with that record in the West.If Kobe didn't get it in 05 averaging 35, 5, 5, and winning 45 games, in the West, with Smush Parker, Luke Walton, and Kwame Brown in the starting lineup,then Bron sure isn't going to get it this year winning 45 games in an easier conference with a better (albeit not that great) supporting cast.

bucher_ric_35.jpg
Ric
Bucher

ESPN Mag
PACIFIC: 3 | WEST: 8 It hurts to see such a proud franchise be reactive, not proactive. Patching it up with Kobe was never going to happen, making the draft the time to trade him. Now they have to make a face-saving deal. Meanwhile, a season is wasted.
looking back at it now how he swore up and down that kobe wouldn't play for the lakers again, i don't think i can EVER take what this dudesays seriously again

ric bucher is a douche.. "kobe bryant has played his last game as a laker, repeat bryant has played his last game as a laker"
smh.gif

The thing is, nobody cares about your book.

Too bad they are about to lose Round 2 to the Jazz
doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom