Kobe Bryant wins 2007-2008 NBA MVP

Dude finally gets one.

Well deserved.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Been Here

The NBA should be ashamed to name a rapist as MVP.

How are you going to have such a person who has committed something like that represent the league.

Michale Jackson should get MVP next year.

Sports aint ya thing son. go back to playing ps3...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Been Here

The NBA should be ashamed to name a rapist as MVP.

How are you going to have such a person who has committed something like that represent the league.

Michale Jackson should get MVP next year.

Sports aint ya thing son. go back to playing ps3...

Co-sign. Go get a life!!!!!

tongue.gif
3PLEDOUBLE wrote:

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Kobe winning the MVP is travesty. What in the world did this clown do so better that made him MVP worthy over Chris Paul? Hell even Lebron James deserved the MVP before this asswipe. They both are much more important to their teams and they both have outplayed Kobe by a large margin when the where matched up against one another. The Lakers were only successful because of the Development of Bynum and the addition of Pau Gasol, not because of Kobe freaking Bryant. The Lakers without him are still a playoffs team, the Hornets and Cavs without Lebron and Paul are int he Lottery easily. They gave this award to Kobe out of pity, period. This scumbag should of never been awarded MVP. This is his first and ONLY MVP, cause he ain't winning it ever again.

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
I can't believe someone saying all this crap!!! SOUR GRAPING!!!

I still dont understand how Kobe is a rapist. He never raped anyone, he had sex with a girl who wanted to have sex with him. He was never found guilty of anysuch thing. Yet hes called a rapist?

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

I still dont understand how Kobe is a rapist. He never raped anyone, he had sex with a girl who wanted to have sex with him. He was never found guilty of any such thing. Yet hes called a rapist?

It's just the hate, the haters have a massive Fuel supply to add to the Fire, with the alleged rape case...
If he really raped her, then why would the criminal case be dropped?

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

I still dont understand how Kobe is a rapist. He never raped anyone, he had sex with a girl who wanted to have sex with him. He was never found guilty of any such thing. Yet hes called a rapist?

Exactly....

This ain't the OJ case where everyone KNEW OJ did it. Come on people...

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Kobe winning the MVP is travesty. What in the world did this clown do so better that made him MVP worthy over Chris Paul? Hell even Lebron James deserved the MVP before this asswipe. They both are much more important to their teams and they both have outplayed Kobe by a large margin when the where matched up against one another. The Lakers were only successful because of the Development of Bynum and the addition of Pau Gasol, not because of Kobe freaking Bryant. The Lakers without him are still a playoffs team, the Hornets and Cavs without Lebron and Paul are int he Lottery easily. They gave this award to Kobe out of pity, period. This scumbag should of never been awarded MVP. This is his first and ONLY MVP, cause he ain't winning it ever again.

Just like the rest of 3PLEDDOUBLE's posts (which mainly seem to be predictions of Laker losses thatnever seem to happen even though he keeps trying) that one above is a joke. I guess him predicting that this is the first and ONLY MVP means Kobe shouldcount on getting a few more.

Don't even pay attention to the haters, pretty much every Kobe haters first defense on why they hate him is "he's a rapist". Only thing herapes is your favorite team on the court cause dude gets it done come crunch time. People saying Lebron should of got it is still high on something cause dudedid not deserve it. Being 4th in a %%%@+$ conference is hardly MVP worthy, i'd rather have Dwight Howard get MVP over Lebron.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

tongue.gif
3PLEDOUBLE wrote:

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
I can't believe someone saying all this crap!!! SOUR GRAPING!!!

This is what I dont understand. How can you watch a team that you hate soo much, especially a player that you absolutely hate? I mean dude watches moreLakers than any other team, trolls the lakers forum, and talks about Lakers. He even knows who plays well against the Lakers, and does a pretty decentscouting report on match-ups, except for his "BOLD" predictions.
Closet fan.

KOBE BEAN BRYANT [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]for[/color] MVP

Kobe that dude.

best thing about this...the best player in the nba gets to actually hold the MVP trophy this year.

CP3 is the N'Orleans like JKidd was to the Nets a few years back.

Both teams are trash without them, but they won't win MVPs.

Congrats to Kobe, well deserved.

after getting passed over year after year on MVP ballots

scoring a buncha points and not making it past the second round of the playoffs

adjusting his already perfected one on one game for the benefit of the team

predicted not to make the playoffs to the #1 seed in the strongest western conference in years.

"Gotcha."

Back
Top Bottom