Kobe Bryant wins 2007-2008 NBA MVP

Lol @ the haters trying to make themselves feel better by posting stupid **+! in here.

Well deserved Bean.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
deserved it, CP3 was right behind but Kobe took his team to the #1 spot in the west. That was the only differential to me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I believe Kobe and CP3 mean as much as one player can possibly mean to their respective teams. So in the end if you're saying CP3 should've gottenit... it's really your personal preference

I know this is going to be taken the wrong way, but... why are people 'so happy'? Dude ain't going to share the trophy with you or anything.
nerd.gif

And if it's because he's your favorite player... I mean... Kidd's my favorite player, and if he would have won it 3 years ago like I thought heshould have, I wouldn't have been elated, ecstatic, or even a little bit excited. Or even happy.

I don't get how people can say they are soooo happy and all excited and stuff.

Just an honestly curious question (so please take it that way).

Those of you who are excited or happy, why are you so excited or happy?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

don't start that %!%* in here....
smh.gif
I'm not the one coming into the KOBE MVP thread talking about CP3 deserves it when Kobe already won, fall back.

Originally Posted by Mebo03

LA stand UP!!!!!
Yea all those LA fans that were ripping on him after the trade demands STAND UP!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
All I ever think about is when The Game said "if his @#! doesn't want tobe here then leave." Maybe we'll hear him do a song for Kobe now
grin.gif

CP3 should have won it

Why, because you wanted him to?

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

KB24 > CP3 all day every day.
How about we don't post stupid $*!@ like this and just celebrate his accomplishment?

Originally Posted by Mebo03

LA stand UP!!!!!
Yea all those LA fans that were ripping on him after the trade demands STAND UP!!!!!!!

Naw son that wasnt me always lakers/kobe/cowboys fan!! but there are allot of band wagon fans in LA, turned into clippers town for a season now thereback
smh.gif

YES!
pimp.gif

congrats Mr. Kobe Bean Bryant.
I know this is going to be taken the wrong way, but... why are people 'so happy'? Dude ain't going to share the trophy with you or anything.
nerd.gif

And if it's because he's your favorite player... I mean... Kidd's my favorite player, and if he would have won it 3 years ago like I thought he should have, I wouldn't have been elated, ecstatic, or even a little bit excited. Or even happy.

I don't get how people can say they are soooo happy and all excited and stuff.

Just an honestly curious question (so please take it that way).

people can't be happy for him?
it's the same as getting excited every time your favorite team wins.

Close race with CP3..

Props to Kobe....
I will suspend my disgust for him and the Lakers to give props.... well deserved....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Ain't it the same thing as a team winning a championship? They're not sharing the trophy and/or ring with you but aren't you still excited orhappy?

Back
Top Bottom