Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Kobe went to the Jay-Z concert Tuesday night in L.A. without Vanessa, and people who saw him there say he looked miserable.

1216-kobe-at-concert-splash-2.jpg
roll.gif
 meme in the making

I mean, do you expect him to NOT look miserable after a divorce, especially about his kids

Trust he is hurting more about putting his kids through this and losing a large amount of money more than her.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Kobe went to the Jay-Z concert Tuesday night in L.A. without Vanessa, and people who saw him there say he looked miserable.

1216-kobe-at-concert-splash-2.jpg
roll.gif
 meme in the making

30t6p3b.gif
He got 99 problems and a #@%%! IS one.

Kobe continued to cheat so it falls on him.

Why dudes get married in the first place is beyond my comprehension.

See, you can make your mind believe someone looks any type of way. If this news wouldn't have come out, I seriously doubt people would have said he looked depressed. So that can just stop.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He should've never got married. Why marry a woman knowing you gonna cheat on her? Sucks the kids have to go through this. I don't think Vanessa is a gold digger at all. She seemed loyal...chick got fed up. I'm still a Kobe fan, he's battling demons just like everybody else. Hope he has a good season.

Why do people think Kobe's game is going to elevate after this happened to him? Not like he can play his heart out for his wife back now or buy her another ring for millions of dollars to make happy. If anything you would think this will take a toll on him...

Yall mad at Vanessa for divorcing a cheater? I'm sure in the beginning she understood here and there Kobe would have a slip up but after how many years do you stop disrespecting your wife? 
tired.gif

Y'all laughing at divorce are foul. I feel bad for the kids. Divorce sucks. Kobe's a dirtbag and she should divorce him but that doesn't mean it's funny. I don't understand why people would enjoy seeing a family fall apart, you do realize it's more than just Kobe who will be negatively affected by this.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Yall mad at Vanessa for divorcing a cheater? I'm sure in the beginning she understood here and there Kobe would have a slip up but after how many years do you stop disrespecting your wife? 
tired.gif

No I'm mad at the fact she is gonna get near or more than 200 million for divorcing him when she has never really done ANYTHING in life

I don't know why these women are always victims. I am pretty sure there is usually a, "Just don't bring me nothing back/Don't get anyone pregnant/Don't embarrass me" agreement with these marriages. I mean damn, you are becoming a new millionaire (female) no way you can EXPECT to have a normal person's marriage. You have no leverage. None. You should be honored (which is why golddigging is such a sought after thing) to be married to that millionaire. They aren't victims. They know the hustle.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

why is this even relevant to anything?
Because people love their Gods.......I mean super"stars"

Kobe was trying to save the titanic IMO.

He should have broken up with her after the "rape" case.

You can't be fighting personal issues like that and try to salvage it with a 4 million dollar rings and tattoos.

She played you hard, and your parents tried to warn you too.

He made his bed...
Shes about to come up for doing NOTHING in life and start having a reality show.

I dont like Kobe but that chick was a !$%@ he met her underage at a video shoot for an eastsidaz video now she gets half.????
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

tired.gif

No I'm mad at the fact she is gonna get near or more than 200 million for divorcing him when she has never really done ANYTHING in life
Completely disagree here.  They got married before he became a superstar.  In this case I think she is entitled for to half and the marriage did last 10 years.

Also, I lost respect for Kobe if he did cheat more.  How could you do that to your family?  People should just not get married if that's what they want to do.

You all keep talking about losing respect for him for cheating. Do you have respect for yourselves and your friends and other NTers that cheat on their women at high rates as well?

So yea, what do you mean his parents warned him? I thought they were mad that she wasn't a black girl. There was more?

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Y'all laughing at divorce are foul. I feel bad for the kids. Divorce sucks. Kobe's a dirtbag and she should divorce him but that doesn't mean it's funny. I don't understand why people would enjoy seeing a family fall apart, you do realize it's more than just Kobe who will be negatively affected by this.

And what about her. She wants the divorce, so in essence it her that is breaking up the marriage. She knew the situation going in. its almost like your saying she is completely clueless and oblivious to who he was and what all entails with being a nobody and being involved with a superstar. She knew there would be infidelity, and she despite it all still married him. She been through cheating on several occasions, before and after having kids. I dont think he raped her or forced her to have kids, yet despite all this she knew she decided to have not one...but several kids with this man and continue the relationship. I think its horrible for the kids but i believe they both play a part in this messed up situation.

Ive said this before and will say it again modern day marriage is like investing in a company that wont grow and can only plummet. In kobes case he had nothing to gain from being in a relationship on paper and letting a 3rd party (govt) dictate and run his relationship, and everything to lose. Hopefully he'll wise up and man up and dont put himself in a position like this again, and dont let these events affect his game or his relationship with his kids. The really said part is the way society has turned into crackling old hens and gossip and talk about any and everything about celebs personal lives, and the way they twist and spin stories. Their kids are gonna read and see this all over the internet and media/social networks, and he will be depict as some villian, and a rapist. That imho will be more harmful then the divorce itself.

tired.gif

are you dumb? im sure EVERY nba wife knows whats up before they say i do. afterall most of these sports wives were groupies in the first place.
quit simpin son just cuz u hate an athlete

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

tired.gif

Whose fault is that? She didn't create the legal system. I definitely don't remember any reports of Kobe even mentioning a pre-nup. If she was in it for the money she could of BEEN cashed out.

I have no respect for anyone who gets married and cheats; no one forced you to get married and as an athlete you don't have to put yourself in positions to cheat; just stay single a broken up girlfriend isn't taking anything but salt from the cabinets 

take someone like Drew Brees; you don't see him out going to clubs or putting himself in spots where women are trying to make that quick dollar

I don't know why all you Kobe riders are so mad at Vanessa; Kobe is 110% at fault

I swear some of you have already consulted Beverly Hills finest to see how quickly you can get a sex change

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He should've never got married. Why marry a woman knowing you gonna cheat on her? Sucks the kids have to go through this. I don't think Vanessa is a gold digger at all. She seemed loyal...chick got fed up. 

smh do you live under a rock? kobe is the first athlete to cheat on his wife right? 
i swear some of you dudes take this hating %!#* to serious. 

call dude for what he is and thats being dumb for wifing early and no prenup but dont act like 95 percent of the league are ac green on the road...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You all keep talking about losing respect for him for cheating. Do you have respect for yourselves and your friends and other NTers that cheat on their women at high rates as well?

Back
Top Bottom