Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I had the utmost respect for Kobe during his early years. He had the cleanest image ever, no tattoos, the world was his. He got tainted and his true colors came to be. He got involved in scandals, and his image took a very very big hit. Although people still praise this guy, I cannot look at him the same. He's disappointed many of his fans, and it's difficult to root, and admire the guy any more. It pains me to see him get a divorce due to his off-court actions.

Shame on the stars in the NBA. What a bad role model.
They are not role models. They are entertainers, those with lives off the court. They are not responsible for raising your kids, nor raising you. They are only meant to entertain you, not living up to your supposed standards.   

You serious?  That's why none of these guys have ethics, nor morals to begin with and it's easy to see how many people out there in today's world regard this as a commonality.  It ISN'T!  Foolios thinking society and role models mean nothing.  What does your kid hang on their walls? Lil Wayne?  Chris Brown?  SMH big time!  You don't get the point.  Those in the media should do a better job at upholding their image for the sake of society and for the sake of themselves. 

For what it's worth. FK the NBA CARES bull crap, as it's obviously a HOAX.  Kobe Bryant trying to help kids?  Come on man.  He's helping them all right by saying it's okay to be infidel and it's easy to see how distastefully receptive the responses are.

Disclosure:  I buy and currently own Kobes, but this incident devastates the credibility of him, just like that of the US's credit rating. hahaha.  More so, I LOL at the idea that people feel like sports is a low-level form of entertainment.  Adrian Peterson was right, modern day slavery.
What a terrible analogy. Also, you thinking that NBA Cares is a hoax just because one player's private indiscretions are made public is sad as !!*$

Kim K + Kobe Bryant

pimp.gif

took this video today at the Scrimmage in the USC Galen Center. Look at Kobe's face when he comes out to the floor.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

took this video today at the Scrimmage in the USC Galen Center. Look at Kobe's face when he comes out to the floor.

I was at the scrimmage too. Dude looked like he didn't want to be there. 

laugh.gif
@ you birds pairing Kim K up with Kobe. Like what is going through yall minds?

this thread is all kinds of fail. dudes in here who normally think its cool to cheat in the general forum are condemning this man

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ you birds pairing Kim K up with Kobe. Like what is going through yall minds?
I'd hope he has better standards than that nasty pos

I grew up watching Kobe when he first came into the league. I honestly thought he changed after the whole fake "rape" case. I feel bad for him because this will probably be one of his lowest points not only in his life, but maybe his career. But he had it coming if he kept cheating on his wife, especially having 2 daughters.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Kim K + Kobe Bryant

pimp.gif

kkk?
But reality.... Kobe is a fool for even marrying

Playas gotta play but he knew it was coming after the rape.... I hope this destroys Kobe's game completely and he gets shipped out of LA because he sucks as a player. Always putting his team down and never stepping up when needed. After this he will either break the team himself with his b fits or he will just play terrible because Kobe crumbles under pressure.

A new era for LA has begun 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World

I grew up watching Kobe when he first came into the league. I honestly thought he changed after the whole fake "rape" case. I feel bad for him because this will probably be one of his lowest points not only in his life, but maybe his career. But he had it coming if he kept cheating on his wife, especially having 2 daughters.

This is why people shouldn't get married so young. Any age above your twenties should be fine because you will grow with wisdom and also allow your self to save up money. People fall in love and swear she's the one but thats not what our divorce rates are saying... If Kobe was smart he would have gotten a prenup or at least learn how to eliminate any traces.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Cole World

This is why people shouldn't get married so young. Any age above your twenties should be fine because you will grow with wisdom and also allow your self to save up money. People fall in love and swear she's the one but thats not what our divorce rates are saying... If Kobe was smart he would have gotten a prenup or at least learn how to eliminate any traces.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this thread is all kinds of fail. dudes in here who normally think its cool to cheat in the general forum are condemning this man
It's okay as long as you don't get caught and if you do you don't lose half your net worth cuz of it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by NobleKane

It's okay as long as you don't get caught and if you do you don't lose half your net worth cuz of it.
Tool from the song jerk-off
Consequences dictate
our course of action
and it doesn't matter what's right.
It's only wrong if you get caught.

Back
Top Bottom