Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

That ID colorway is great. Really, really good looking shoe. Makes me want to ID one and get away from the GR. I wonder if the 3m will be part of every colorway.

That ID colorway is great. Really, really good looking shoe. Makes me want to ID one and get away from the GR. I wonder if the 3m will be part of every colorway.
I don't think so, if you look at the toebox of the release version you can see the 3M wrapping around to the front while the ID does not.

Kobe X ASG will be on NikeID as well

View media item 1385456

I just peeped that all the sigs and the hyperrev will be customizable with the All Star features on Feb 13. My plan was to cop the Kobes and Lebrons.

Now I will just cop the lebrons. Already have the Kyries.

Kobes I will ID the same exact way except have a different color midsole, get something other than the Air Max-like gradient orange to volt. Hope they have a nice purple fade option. Im excited.

Wonder if we will be able to do two tone uppers like the K1

Do we have a price for nikeid

Last edited:
I just peeped that all the sigs and the hyperrev will be customizable with the All Star features on Feb 13. My plan was to cop the Kobes and Lebrons.

Now I will just cop the lebrons. Already have the Kyries.

Kobes I will ID the same exact way except have a different color midsole, get something other than the Air Max-like gradient orange to volt. Hope they have a nice purple fade option. Im excited.
Hopefully the midsole has a fade option too. They showed only the outsole fade but not the midsole.

Probably won't be near as good as the 9s heck even the 8s. The pattern is like small 3 horizontal lines making a +, the rubber is super soft too

I was very skeptical like many when pics started to surface and was disappointed. I'm not 100% sold on the shoe yet but they were pretty solid is person. Very light, the new woven mesh was soft and seems very breathable. The sole and air bag are super soft. Traction felt amazing. The simplicity of the shoe is a nice change. Downfall to me is the heal. Seems like they ran out of ideas and slapped the cookie cutter shield on the back and added 4 stitches. Give me duel kobe shozoku and would have been good. Plus don't see any justice on the 180 price point. What do I know though, I'm just the consumer.

View media item 1385937View media item 1385938

They look like nice shoes to just workout and walk around in. I'm already knee deep in Kobe 9's, maybe I'll just get these for non-basketball activities lol. 

Kobe X colorways IMO:

Blue > Orange > Green > All Star

All Stars look to plain for me. Planning on copping the Blue Lagoons. 

Kobe just appeared on Fallon and of course Jimmy pulled out the blue lagoons. The Roots were all wearing them.

Last edited:
reg kobe x < asg kobe x for me.  the tongue, heel thing, and the stuff on the side thats ripping apart doesnt make up for that nice looking midsole. 

None of my local FL's are getting these. Just champs. Wonder what the reasoning behind this is.

Back
Top Bottom