Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

2 my bad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'll wait for the elites tho

These been shown yet or nah?
That color blocking 
sick.gif

Easter pack is 0 for 3 so far, Lebrons have to make the save 

[quote name="Magic1978"

KG review[/quote]
I'm not sure if they actually mentioned anything about the shoe, but after a couple minutes of watching some dudes dribbling I just stopped watching.

(Looks like I messed up the quote) lol

Last edited:
Every reviewer Ive seen fails to mention the most important part of Nike products.

You have 30 days from point sale to try the shoe out. The greatest feedback you will get is from urself.

Anyone else is just for sheer entertainment

Was that a joke video?.. KG seemed like they didn't enjoy making that video just joking around and **** ... don't really care about their reviews anyway, just not look like their usual videos.. Also the shoe is not some take downs or other version, its their first review of the the X..

Was that a joke video?.. KG seemed like they didn't enjoy making that video just joking around and **** ... don't really care about their reviews anyway, just not look like their usual videos.. Also the shoe is not some take downs or other version, its their first review of the the X..
How I feel about a LOT of their reviews.

Welp, sneakernews just quoted the picture of the green and red 10 and is saying it's easter. The source is from none of than niketalk. Lmao i'm going to laugh when that turns out to be an id

I don't think you can ID that midsole or tongue color on nikeID, so I'm leaning towards them being legit.

Back
Top Bottom