Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Checking back in to see if they hit the sales rack yet, No? Ok see yall in a couple of months. Love the shoe but not for retail.

Missed out on that deal smh

Know I said I'm sitting the X out but if I can find ASGs for <180 I'll jump on it..
Kickzstore still has FSR for $170 code Kickzcode. ($182 Dlvd)

Ordered second pair from them last night and already have shipping confirmation.

quick question for those who own and wear the ASG...does the heal tab bother you at all? (rubbing, scratching anke/achilles area)...just curious

Does anyone know if the Vinos have 3M on the heel (stitches and shozoku) like the Blackouts did? I know they have 3M on the swoosh...

anyone know if nbastore is going to carry the vinos online? have a birthday coupon i would like to use.

anyone know if nbastore is going to carry the vinos online? have a birthday coupon i would like to use.
I dont see why they wouldn't.  Vino should be a GR.  and should be on nba store.  I feel like every model will go on discount for the kobe X....lol

:lol: city gear fixed their price on the Vinos. I was about to make my first purchase from them.

Back
Top Bottom