Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Got a feeling rose golds will sit for a few weeks then will disappear. Dudes that haven't even copped a pair of 10s yet are making the leap (me). Been seeing em on my IG tl too so I'm going release day to be safe, elite Kobe's are scarce around my parts.

I'm in the haven't bought a Kobe X yet boat

Patiently impatiently waiting for the Roses

I'm in the haven't bought a Kobe X yet boat

Patiently impatiently waiting for the Roses
Only have the 5 AMs. Might cop the Easters with a discount. Other than that...nothing really on the horizon besides possible FL low iDs.

Nightwing's performance review of the elite

The one thing I like about him is he keeps it 100 some of the time. Obviously part of his perspective is from a basketball on court performance and price for performance perspective.

Last edited:
anyone see the nikebasketball instagram post with the all white with black swoosh? When are those dropping?

Can't you ID those?
I think the only thing that separates that pair from ID is that if you choose the black lining like it has on the going around the ankle area,  it would make the tongue have the lining and on the back, and I don't see it on that pair.

Are those shorts out
nerd.gif
These look pretty similar:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/hyper-elite-power-basketball-shorts/pid-10265984/pgid-10265832

#TeamNoSocks :lol:

Was just trying them on, but when I hoop it will be the hyper elite quarter socks.

I don't wear sox with any low cut kix anymore

Started with the Kobe 8

Now all my low cut spring/summer kix get the bare feet treatment

Those white ones... id cop , love my easters and i hate blue shoes but for some reason i love the 5ams , gonna go for them after i buy these venice beach 8s tho 

Back
Top Bottom