Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Another pic of the pain. For as many people who swear by and want FK lows so much, none of you dudes follow the thread at all. Everyday it's a FK low question. FOLLOW THE THREAD. The beast versions will be out soon and so will the info surrounding them.
I know man i cant take people mentioning the flyknit lows on every page. Im waiting for them as well to determine if im out on this model or not but im patient. Anyway the pain look cool but still wouldn't cop just don't like the fuse low

Another pic of the pain. For as many people who swear by and want FK lows so much, none of you dudes follow the thread at all. Everyday it's a FK low question. FOLLOW THE THREAD. The beast versions will be out soon and so will the info surrounding them.

I understand your guy's pain, an easy solution would be to put it in the title of the thread somewhere, "No Pics of GR Flyknit Lows"

Repped all of you who understood that MGS 3 reference

Anymore pics?  I'm intrigued.

Not down with the gum. Yuck. Any color but gum, and it would have been an automatic purchase. White, blue, red, clear, anything but GUM!

Guess the Kyries are the only USA's I pick up this year.

Lol did the same except I used the 15% at 1:00 AM at nite, hopefully they let me cancel by today

Dam bros a week ago when I called, I thought the lady cancelled my order. Turns out she never did and by the time I found out my bank account already charged me twice for Paypal tryna get insufficient funds.

Any chance FTL got let me return em and get my money back plus the amount my bank charged me for..

Not down with the gum. Yuck. Any color but gum, and it would have been an automatic purchase. White, blue, red, clear, anything but GUM!

Guess the Kyries are the only USA's I pick up this year.

Ya really throws the shoe off even more with the sole

USA 2015 list

Kobe
KD
LeBron
Kyrie

All of them are nice this year IMO. Not a weak pair out the bunch. Just some more appealing than others. Nike did a good job on these as a whole.

That gum sole just does not go with the shoe at all. That's honestly what's holding me back from getting the USA 10s.

Dam bros a week ago when I called, I thought the lady cancelled my order. Turns out she never did and by the time I found out my bank account already charged me twice for Paypal tryna get insufficient funds.

Any chance FTL got let me return em and get my money back plus the amount my bank charged me for..

Not a chance FTL covers what your bank charged you.

Back
Top Bottom