Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Dang that sucks. Let me know what happens coz I may have to do that too if it doesn't ship soon. Some people here that ordered from kixsquare got shipping confirms early but not sure if they actually received them. I was stoked to be able to get these early too.

I will let you know what I find ot. Me 2 but some ppl on here already got their pair from Kixsquare and Instyleshoes. 

if anyone cares,

this is west covina, ca 

FTL/HOH

still have a lot of sizes of ASG and other cws.  full priced tho...

nice to see mambacurials are not hyped.  hopefully an easy cop or better yet discount like most of you have said already. 

nice to see mambacurials are not hyped.  hopefully an easy cop or better yet discount like most of you have said already. 
I think this is just a different kind of hype - looks like lots of people bought early at a discount or even above retail out of concern for availability. But in the end, they could be widely available, go on discount, etc. I think $180 is a good price, but I'll take NDC's 30 day return policy and no shipping shenanigans if I decide to cop before discounts become available.

Crazy how high they are priced at the outlets. $149.99. I think last I saw Champs and Footlocker were at $129.99

Everything doesn't have to match, its a theme :rolleyes ...I'm glad it's not blk/pink.

Last edited:
I agree with you and i'm not saying it has to. I was just speculating on what the justification might be and thats just what came to my mind first.

I agree with you and i'm not saying it has to. I was just speculating on what the justification might be and thats just what came to my mind first.
:lol: no, I completely side with your theory. It's just there's gonna be an influx of complaints that it isn't the same colors.

Oh I get you 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom