Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

HTM x's are superior cws to the ones that released, no hype there from just a personal opinion all 3 beat out orange and black or teal and orange or any of the "attainable" ones, with that said would never in a million pay reseller prices that's a joke... And the 9 HTMs better than these but again never gonna entertain those laughable price tags

Put them on. I dare you lol
I don't know what deadstock or resell means, bruh.
Lmao that doesn't count! You're on carpet!
he doesn't have socks on, them things ruined
laugh.gif

Prices on these will drop come the 15th when the Supreme Vs drop.  That will be the new "hotness/grails".

I wish I could find a size 13 MC HTM anywhere.  I've seen one on twitter but the dude is asking for a bit too much in my opinion.  Anyone have any leads?

Yep.  I'll capitalize then.  MC's are already selling for between $500 - $800.  Down from $2000 just a couple day ago.  It's worse than Wall St. out here......
laugh.gif
You looking at FB groups or eBay or IG or all? Probably size and marketplace dependent, MC in an 11 seems to be $800 or above on eBay. More like $900.

Regardless, I bit the bullet early and got the cheapest pair I could find since I missed the drop.

Been toying with the idea of trying to get the Sharks, but even if they drop to 400 I doubt I'll cop. I like them, but just not enough for even that price.

HTM vs iD

View media item 1740734

biggest complaint I have for iD's is the quality of work.. too sloppy with the glue.. if the craftsmanship was comparable to the HTM's, I think I would've kept more of my iD's.. glad to have both though.. beat up pair is def the iD.. :lol:

Last edited:

I was lookin at that first listing but I just can't seem to trust buying via ebay...
I get your trepidation, but you are protected by eBay and PayPal. I've never been burned anyway.

I know this is the Kobe X thread but if anyone wanted the Kobe 9 "what the" there are a few pairs up on NDC 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-ix-elite-premium-basketball-shoe/pid-10232888/pgid-10300538
I still regret buying those...
laugh.gif
 If you haven't worn them, you can return to NDC.

Back
Top Bottom