Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I saw WTK X on hash wall at my NFS when they were doing the 20% off everything weekend. Not sure what the price was though.

Hey NikeTalk, on the fence about which Kobe X to get: The dark teal and gray Flight or the Liberty X? What do you guys think?

Flights. They were my other choice besides the Bright Crimson. They were closest to $100 so Flights odd one out.

Christmas are at multiple Nike Factory Stores at $160. Shouldn't be hard to track a pair down via phone order. Look in the Outlet thread

rocked my 5rings yesterday at six flags... and man, they are killer on my L pinky toe.. does the flyknit expand overtime?  it seems so tough even to the touch.

rocked my 5rings yesterday at six flags... and man, they are killer on my L pinky toe.. does the flyknit expand overtime?  it seems so tough even to the touch.
I had that same problem with the TPU strands on mine.  I had to go up 1/2 size, I had 8.5 and had to go to 9 cause one shoe was killing my foot.  I think it's the flywire.  Return to original place of purchase stating it has a "defect with the flywire" or something of that nature, saying it's too constricting on your feet and you need to go 1/2 size up.  Get money back and purchase 1/2 size up accordingly where you can find some Kobe X Xmas at outlets still.

I had that same problem with the TPU strands on mine.  I had to go up 1/2 size, I had 8.5 and had to go to 9 cause one shoe was killing my foot.  I think it's the flywire.  Return to original place of purchase stating it has a "defect with the flywire" or something of that nature, saying it's too constricting on your feet and you need to go 1/2 size up.  Get money back and purchase 1/2 size up accordingly where you can find some Kobe X Xmas at outlets still.
i was hoping that wasnt the problem... i jus copped from the outlet 2 weeks ago. smh

Have the same problem but i don't have the luxury of going .5 up Its hard to find a 12.5 in the special colors

Im glad it wasnt just me. I returned my Christmas pair. The flyknit was killing my right pink. Im wide footed if that matters.

My X Elite Low IDs were the same, at first, but after a few wears, including some court time, and they stretched out enough to only bother if I ball for over four hours.

I think about buying the Kobe X Elite High & I have a question:

My right foot is a lil bit wider than my left one and in my KD 8's my foot hurts while & after playing so should I size .5 up or isn't it as slim as the KD's and I should go normal size?

thanks,

I'm about to return my DS 5 rings to Nike and cop the outlet pair

Smh can't believe so many wound up discounted

Back
Top Bottom