Korean Gangsta Rap

:44
laugh.gif
I'll be damned if that doesnt reinforce the stereotype of usKoreans having no *!%.
What's to discuss? His use of the n word? Steroids causing roid rage? No-booty having Korean girls shaking nothing?

SMH we laugh, but I'm almost sure he'll sell a great deal of records over in Korea and surrounding. Damn, in Korea do they even censor the bad words orhim popping of a round?

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

What the hell did I just watch?
roll.gif
I was thinking the exact same thing. The video ended and I caught myself just lookng at the screen with that same thought.

Eh, sure it's corny, but it's like people are looking into a mirror yet can't see their own reflection. I'm just as, if not more embarrassedfor the people who made this kind of music acceptable in the first place - the corny meathead thug rappers here in this country and the people who supportthem. One peek into NT's own "music" forum here says it all.

All the "shoot you and your crew/we stack dough/move weight by the tons/take your girls and make it rain on 'em" rap cliches are sooo corny andplayed whether they're being acted out by someone here in the USA or emulated by someone over in Korea.

lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty femalesin korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter howgarbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians areDiverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with yourparents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty females in korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter how garbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians are Diverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with your parents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...
Still trying to figure out what you mean here.....

anywho, its like he studied 50, DMX, a dash of LL Cool J and some John Cena.

Back
Top Bottom