Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty females in korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter how garbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians are Diverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with your parents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...
I disagree completely. I don't need people like this guy to show other people that "Asians are diverse."
O rly? there's only two diversions im speaking of....The one perception we have in America is all Asians are Smart, Scrawny, Beta males(Basically automatic Nerds) Majority of us Asians are already Mid to upper class(So money is not the issue) The whole issue is because of Media when people see us they assume the already played out; cliche stereotypes...50 i'm just throwing numbers outn there...50 "korean gangsta rappers" in the American spot light with assure the rest of the dumb public who believe in such stereotypes that yes not all Asians are the same...Some are to be FEARED...and RESPECTED!!! I hope everyone is following this and how vital media plays a part in out lives...everything we think we know come from MEDIA...the genaral public are scared of Black ppl because media!!!! the general public think us asians as small wood pecking nerds bcuz of media!!! we think all white ppl are privilaged bcuz of media!!! must i go on? seriously?!
Let's be real, if you did a survey asking people after they saw this joke of a "music" video if they "feared" or "respected" that guy... 0% of people will think that. You want so bad for people to not think all Asians fall into the same stereotype that you're willing to cosign and back this guy? Look at yourself in the mirror my dude. This is straight up embarrassing. Asian, black, white, purple... it doesn't matter. Dude looks like a damn fool.

I can understand where you're coming from about Asians being misrepresented or stereotyped in the media. What I don't agree with is latching onto whatever is Asian that just happens to be different.

Hey...if you read my post last week...I was more inclined to finding a good looking talented actor and putting him in a role Brad Pitt would play...Train that Asian guy so he has a body of a Sex-symbol (they do this with all sex-symbol actors might i add) and go from there...but this isn't bad either this example would create ruckus and ppl would not stop talking about how this "chinese" guy thinks he's black so and so....but it does need to be on the table so it can be discussed and not be left alone anymore...I'm not a stereotype so i guess it bugs me more...I am who i am...im not pretending...im not trying to impress...daw u get where im going with this? I rock jays, drive domestic(on chrome
pimp.gif
), suck at math...have muscles...and I don't hang around an Asian Clique...i'm not trying to do this but i do what I likes!!

Im disappointed in you because you'd rather do nothing....atleast I'm proned to do something....if there's a problem....yeah ill solve it....(check out the hook while my DJ revolves it)...nah but on the real that's the leader in me....and thats the follower on you....
wink.gif
Sorry but after I saw the words "swag run deep", I immediately stopped reading that post.

You say you're not pretending and you're not trying to impress yet why do you care so much about what others think about the "Asian stereotype"? When you get older you'll come to realize that people who only judge you based off of stereotypes aren't worth your time.

You say you suck at math like that's something to be proud of
laugh.gif
I guess if it's to beat out a stereotype, do whatever it takes.

You say I'm a "follower" while you're doing something and being a "leader." What exactly are you doing? Seriously, what are you doing?
Fams...Not trying to impress and being looked at a different light before HAVING to open my mouth is a different thing. I have friends, get girls, get what i have to get no problem but theres a barrier to all that...if i want that barrier to be easier to climb NOT only for me but for all Asians in America things have to change....I'm(heres the part im DOING!!!) showing/presenting solutions to this MEDIA frenzy. I do strongly believe such MEDIA exposure will/can benifit Asians...The nerdy stereotype has hurt us all at some point of our lives...and u saying your fine with that stereotype....so u have have a small wang? cuz i don't...Crazy Example: if your fine to go to a random party...and every chick in there(no Asian chicks) over look you because they downplay your genitals? You think your confidence/Swag is in the same level as any other male there when they are the ones spreading that nonsense in the first place? It takes NUTS my man...which from researching google most of us Asians don't have...but i certaintly do...so yeah I do feel special...I know my stuff aint little...and ima prove everyone in my way wrong...soon you'll see...Ima make a change...I don't have the wealth or power to do so now...but I will make a change....No thanks to cowards who don't wanna think outside the box and rather do nothing...Don;t ASK me what im doing...You do something too
Look, I agree with you on your point that Asians, for the most part, aren't portrayed entirely positively in the media. That's as far aswe agree though. You believe any kind of media attention that's different than the "stereotype" is good attention and I completely disagree. Thefact of the matter is, Asians make up something like 4% of the overall population of the US. We're not large enough a group to have much say or sway in themedia.

I have no idea where you're going with that whole penis thing.
alien.gif

The kind of change I can exact myself is to just do me. I can embrace my Asian culture, my American culture, and not come off like this clown in the video.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Shadyo5o wrote:
Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Shadyo5o wrote:

Shadyo5o wrote:
lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty females in korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter how garbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians are Diverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with your parents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...
I disagree completely. I don't need people like this guy to show other people that "Asians are diverse."
O rly? there's only two diversions im speaking of....The one perception we have in America is all Asians are Smart, Scrawny, Beta males(Basically automatic Nerds) Majority of us Asians are already Mid to upper class(So money is not the issue) The whole issue is because of Media when people see us they assume the already played out; cliche stereotypes...50 i'm just throwing numbers outn there...50 "korean gangsta rappers" in the American spot light with assure the rest of the dumb public who believe in such stereotypes that yes not all Asians are the same...Some are to be FEARED...and RESPECTED!!! I hope everyone is following this and how vital media plays a part in out lives...everything we think we know come from MEDIA...the genaral public are scared of Black ppl because media!!!! the general public think us asians as small wood pecking nerds bcuz of media!!! we think all white ppl are privilaged bcuz of media!!! must i go on? seriously?!
I mean, I completely understand where this anger is comin' from, but you're goin' about it the wrong way.

This guy... this guy is a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
******. I don't want people seein' him and thinkin' he's my cousin or nothing.

I don't know how it is wherever you're from, but I spent a lot of time with asian gangsters you talkin' about. Real asian gangsters. Authentic, can't speak english, started drinking when they were 8 years old in Vietnam, got 5 dots burned into their chest, 5 (Yeah I said 5) marbles implanted in their penis type gangsters. And that
ain't nothing to glorify.

If you tryina get a more positive light shed on Asian people,
the mold. Be your own example.

eek.gif
Sayyyy whhaaaa?....I don't think that's gangsta....or swaggerific...
sick.gif
Im am breaking the mold...(A lot of the banana Asians on NT don't like that of me....I dont currr) I am setting my own example see page before this...

Fam you really think you all that different? You talking about you have "swag" and rock jays and have muscles like that sets you apart from anyone. You're the one that seems close minded and think because asians in your area act a certain way that's how it is universally. The majority of the asians I know wear Jays, ride chrome, not all have muscles but some do, but really who cares? Most the "banana asians" on NT do all these things you do that you say set you apart from the rest. You seem to wanna focus on individuality while generalizing others it's just a big contradiction

I'm seperating myself from my Asian opposers...it's clear the three of you agree on something(conformed to some standard) I'm seperating myself asa leader thinking differently not agreeing to what I see as ok and suggesting change...I know im different from yall cuz I've yet to meet or see in the netany other Asian like me...closest is Ben baller(but I'm not gonna get into that cuz he's going thru a huge L on NT these days) but yeah Iliene seeingAsians flossing lambos and pimped out beamers and not being that passive nerd everyone is tellng they are suppose to be...but hey to all u bananas(I mean it inthe conforming; I'm ok with things are; non productive Asians) do u...I am contridictary bcuz If/ when there is a change I somewhat hope you guys don'tbenifit bcuz of how hard ur making it for leaders like me to brig about the change...and u guys are to dull to realize the huge picture...I'msmarter...there I said it...I'm more versitile...there I said it...I'd probably had more putang than either or yall there I said it...and I'dprolly been to more social parties us wishto attend...there I sed it...I apologize for coming off cocky but it's just some things to let u know me andyall... We not the same other than us being Asian...

I'm smarter...there I said it...I'm more versitile...there I said it...I'd probably had more putang than either or yall there I said it...and I'd prolly been to more social parties us wishto attend...there I sed it...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm seperating myself from my Asian opposers...it's clear the three of you agree on something(conformed to some standard) I'm seperating myself as a leader thinking differently not agreeing to what I see as ok and suggesting change...
roll.gif

I'm seperating myself from my Asian opposers...it's clear the three of you agree on something(conformed to some standard) I'm seperating myself as a leader thinking differently not agreeing to what I see as ok and suggesting change...I know im different from yall cuz I've yet to meet or see in the net any other Asian like me...closest is Ben baller(but I'm not gonna get into that cuz he's going thru a huge L on NT these days) but yeah Iliene seeing Asians flossing lambos and pimped out beamers and not being that passive nerd everyone is tellng they are suppose to be...but hey to all u bananas(I mean it in the conforming; I'm ok with things are; non productive Asians) do u...I am contridictary bcuz If/ when there is a change I somewhat hope you guys don't benifit bcuz of how hard ur making it for leaders like me to brig about the change...and u guys are to dull to realize the huge picture...I'm smarter...there I said it...I'm more versitile...there I said it...I'd probably had more putang than either or yall there I said it...and I'd prolly been to more social parties us wishto attend...there I sed it...I apologize for coming off cocky but it's just some things to let u know me and yall... We not the same other than us being Asian...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're freakin' hilarious. You came on NIKETALK and are using "I rock jays" as a way to seperate yourself from the crowd.

All the stuff that you said to make you so different from "banana asians." What makes you different from every other kid that listens to rap music?

To be honest, you just sound like you're young and haven't seen that much.

Although this is a serious topic please excuse my arrogants ppls I make myself chuckle too...it's my persona...I also find what rappers say funny too jayis up there...T.I. Those are some arrogant mothafriggers...also boh are I my top 5...:Hat

Originally Posted by atransta

Shadyo5o
laugh.gif
hahahaha seriously, this kid is a clown.

Seriously though... your head/heart is in the right place but your ignorance is really stifling your ability to make intelligent statements.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Eh, sure it's corny, but it's like people are looking into a mirror yet can't see their own reflection. I'm just as, if not more embarrassed for the people who made this kind of music acceptable in the first place - the corny meathead thug rappers here in this country and the people who support them. One peek into NT's own "music" forum here says it all.

All the "shoot you and your crew/we stack dough/move weight by the tons/take your girls and make it rain on 'em" rap cliches are sooo corny and played whether they're being acted out by someone here in the USA or emulated by someone over in Korea.
Someone gets it........
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by atransta

Shadyo5o
laugh.gif
hahahaha seriously, this kid is a clown.

Seriously though... your head/heart is in the right place but your ignorance is really stifling your ability to make intelligent statements.

u see it's ignorance like this comment...that get me to say such truths...and bring Arrogance not Ignorance...any clown can read but to breakdown all thenegativity and rebuttal like I do takes intelligence...and u had to get confirmation by quoting the previous posters laugh for u to step up he plate makes u afollower...so please quote one of many intelligent posts to tell me exactly what is ignorant...and please don't say u don't have time or say everythingis ignorant...cuz ur just going to prove how ignorant u really are...clown? Really? Lol

Back
Top Bottom