Korean Gangsta Rap

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty females in korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter how garbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians are Diverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with your parents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...
So you think his swag runs deep, ay?

lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty females in korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter how garbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians are Diverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with your parents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...
I disagree completely. I don't need people like this guy to show other people that "Asians are diverse."

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still trying to figure out what you mean here.....

anywho, its like he studied 50, DMX, a dash of LL Cool J and some John Cena.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
this made my day

Wow, he just set us Koreans back atleast 5 years. He's spittin' that hot garbage. That's what that is. Go check out Drunken Tiger.

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had an excellent post about a week ago about Asians, respect, and hollywood...In that post I saw quite a few Asians not contributing to anyideas but rather hating on yours truly because my mannerisms, speech and uh huh swag...
pimp.gif
was different from what Asians are perceived...in their sense...my wholeidealogy is stop being a follower...Do what makes you happy...and in the end if you succeed your goals in the long run who can tell anyone they are doinganything wrong?

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had an excellent post about a week ago about Asians, respect, and hollywood...In that post I saw quite a few Asians not contributing to any ideas but rather hating on yours truly because my mannerisms, speech and uh huh swag...
pimp.gif
was different from what Asians are perceived...in their sense...my whole idealogy is stop being a follower...Do what makes you happy...and in the end if you succeed your goals in the long run who can tell anyone they are doing anything wrong?
This. Also the girls in that video
pimp.gif

ATTENTION KOREANS.....PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ANY TYPE OF RAPPING / HIP HOP.

THANK YOU.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had an excellent post about a week ago about Asians, respect, and hollywood...In that post I saw quite a few Asians not contributing to any ideas but rather hating on yours truly because my mannerisms, speech and uh huh swag...
pimp.gif
was different from what Asians are perceived...in their sense...my whole idealogy is stop being a follower...Do what makes you happy...and in the end if you succeed your goals in the long run who can tell anyone they are doing anything wrong?

ah...Thanks for the clarification. That I can get down with.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Eh, sure it's corny, but it's like people are looking into a mirror yet can't see their own reflection. I'm just as, if not more embarrassed for the people who made this kind of music acceptable in the first place - the corny meathead thug rappers here in this country and the people who support them. One peek into NT's own "music" forum here says it all.

All the "shoot you and your crew/we stack dough/move weight by the tons/take your girls and make it rain on 'em" rap cliches are sooo corny and played whether they're being acted out by someone here in the USA or emulated by someone over in Korea.

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Be pround of who you are don't try to act like somebody else......

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...

so we need asians saying the N-word?...

Eh, if you have black rappers saying the N word, what's the difference? They're allowed to because they're black? I'm fine with it, don'tbe a hypocrite.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I disagree completely. I don't need people like this guy to show other people that "Asians are diverse."
O rly? there's only two diversions im speaking of....The one perception we have in America is all Asians are Smart, Scrawny, Betamales(Basically automatic Nerds) Majority of us Asians are already Mid to upper class(So money is not the issue) The whole issue is because of Media whenpeople see us they assume the already played out; cliche stereotypes...50 i'm just throwing numbers outn there...50 "korean gangsta rappers" inthe American spot light with assure the rest of the dumb public who believe in such stereotypes that yes not all Asians are the same...Some are to beFEARED...and RESPECTED!!! I hope everyone is following this and how vital media plays a part in out lives...everything we think we know come from MEDIA...thegenaral public are scared of Black ppl because media!!!! the general public think us asians as small wood pecking nerds bcuz of media!!! we think all white pplare privilaged bcuz of media!!! must i go on? seriously?!

Originally Posted by dakid23

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Be pround of who you are don't try to act like somebody else......

i am proud...whos acting? man, go to sleep...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom