Korean Gangsta Rap

Originally Posted by Jsmilez

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

MC OTAKU wrote:
laugh.gif

funny. koreans are the best asian rappers.
naw, filipinos are, if you consider them asian.
nah they suck.

Show me a Korean that's better. Go ahead.

epic high sounds better than that.

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty females in korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter how garbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians are Diverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with your parents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...
I disagree completely. I don't need people like this guy to show other people that "Asians are diverse."
O rly? there's only two diversions im speaking of....The one perception we have in America is all Asians are Smart, Scrawny, Beta males(Basically automatic Nerds) Majority of us Asians are already Mid to upper class(So money is not the issue) The whole issue is because of Media when people see us they assume the already played out; cliche stereotypes...50 i'm just throwing numbers outn there...50 "korean gangsta rappers" in the American spot light with assure the rest of the dumb public who believe in such stereotypes that yes not all Asians are the same...Some are to be FEARED...and RESPECTED!!! I hope everyone is following this and how vital media plays a part in out lives...everything we think we know come from MEDIA...the genaral public are scared of Black ppl because media!!!! the general public think us asians as small wood pecking nerds bcuz of media!!! we think all white ppl are privilaged bcuz of media!!! must i go on? seriously?!
Let's be real, if you did a survey asking people after they saw this joke of a "music" video if they "feared" or "respected" that guy... 0% of people will think that. You want so bad for people to not think all Asians fall into the same stereotype that you're willing to cosign and back this guy? Look at yourself in the mirror my dude. This is straight up embarrassing. Asian, black, white, purple... it doesn't matter. Dude looks like a damn fool.

I can understand where you're coming from about Asians being misrepresented or stereotyped in the media. What I don't agree with is latching onto whatever is Asian that just happens to be different.

Hey...if you read my post last week...I was more inclined to finding a good looking talented actor and putting him in a role Brad Pitt would play...Train that Asian guy so he has a body of a Sex-symbol (they do this with all sex-symbol actors might i add) and go from there...but this isn't bad either this example would create ruckus and ppl would not stop talking about how this "chinese" guy thinks he's black so and so....but it does need to be on the table so it can be discussed and not be left alone anymore...I'm not a stereotype so i guess it bugs me more...I am who i am...im not pretending...im not trying to impress...daw u get where im going with this? I rock jays, drive domestic(on chrome
pimp.gif
), suck at math...have muscles...and I don't hang around an Asian Clique...i'm not trying to do this but i do what I likes!!

Im disappointed in you because you'd rather do nothing....atleast I'm proned to do something....if there's a problem....yeah ill solve it....(check out the hook while my DJ revolves it)...nah but on the real that's the leader in me....and thats the follower on you....
wink.gif
Sorry but after I saw the words "swag run deep", I immediately stopped reading that post.

You say you're not pretending and you're not trying to impress yet why do you care so much about what others think about the "Asianstereotype"? When you get older you'll come to realize that people who only judge you based off of stereotypes aren't worth your time.

You say you suck at math like that's something to be proud of
laugh.gif
Iguess if it's to beat out a stereotype, do whatever it takes.

You say I'm a "follower" while you're doing something and being a "leader." What exactly are you doing? Seriously, what are youdoing?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

lmao...
pimp.gif
tho lyrics garbage as hell...he says "I get plenty females in korean" im saying this is the type of Asians we need to be brought out into the American public...Change that perception of William Hung no matter how garbage his lyrics are...and im not gonna go in to debate again if you feel he's acting ******ed...I just want everyone else to know Asians are Diverse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And all the other banana Asians or Asian cliques don't bother to write back because your too scared to fight the authority in your own home with your parents...So ur arguements are your parents arguements and you are just their rep(Parrots, might i say)...
I disagree completely. I don't need people like this guy to show other people that "Asians are diverse."
O rly? there's only two diversions im speaking of....The one perception we have in America is all Asians are Smart, Scrawny, Beta males(Basically automatic Nerds) Majority of us Asians are already Mid to upper class(So money is not the issue) The whole issue is because of Media when people see us they assume the already played out; cliche stereotypes...50 i'm just throwing numbers outn there...50 "korean gangsta rappers" in the American spot light with assure the rest of the dumb public who believe in such stereotypes that yes not all Asians are the same...Some are to be FEARED...and RESPECTED!!! I hope everyone is following this and how vital media plays a part in out lives...everything we think we know come from MEDIA...the genaral public are scared of Black ppl because media!!!! the general public think us asians as small wood pecking nerds bcuz of media!!! we think all white ppl are privilaged bcuz of media!!! must i go on? seriously?!
I mean, I completely understand where this anger is comin' from, but you're goin' about it the wrong way.

This guy... this guy is a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
******. I don't want people seein' him and thinkin' he's my cousin or nothing.

I don't know how it is wherever you're from, but I spent a lot of time with asian gangsters you talkin' about. Real asian gangsters. Authentic, can't speak english, started drinking when they were 8 years old in Vietnam, got 5 dots burned into their chest, 5 (Yeah I said 5) marbles implanted in their penis type gangsters. And that
ain't nothing to glorify.

If you tryina get a more positive light shed on Asian people,
the mold. Be your own example.
eek.gif
Sayyyy whhaaaa?....I don't think that's gangsta....or swaggerific...
sick.gif
Im am breaking the mold...(A lot of the banana Asians on NT don't like that of me....I dont currr) I am setting my own example see page before this...
It's a sign of status. Dude got greedy too. He ended up having to go back to 3 because it was too heavy.
laugh.gif

Chill with that "Banana Asian" talk. The fact of the matter is, Asian-Americans do not have an cultural identity like other races because wehaven't been here that long. On the west coast, you'd be hard pressed to find an Asian person that is 2nd generation. And with so many outlets likeinternet and T.V. so widely available now, chances are we never will because it's so easy to simply assimilate into other American cultures.

And in terms of the media's portrayal of Asian people, point blank, we are not genetically built the same as other people. We make up 4% of the UnitedStates population and we're all small.

You talkin' about fear and respect (which are 2 completely different things by the way), but all that comes down to the individual in the end.

Shadyo5o wrote:

Shadyo5o wrote:

Shadyo5o wrote:
lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mean, I completely understand where this anger is comin' from, but you're goin' about it the wrong way.

This guy... this guy is a
******. I don't want people seein' him and thinkin' he's my cousin or nothing.

I don't know how it is wherever you're from, but I spent a lot of time with asian gangsters you talkin' about. Real asian gangsters. Authentic, can't speak english, started drinking when they were 8 years old in Vietnam, got 5 dots burned into their chest, 5 (Yeah I said 5) marbles implanted in their penis type gangsters. And that
ain't nothing to glorify.

If you tryina get a more positive light shed on Asian people,
the mold. Be your own example.

eek.gif
Sayyyy whhaaaa?....I don't think that's gangsta....or swaggerific...
sick.gif
Im am breaking the mold...(A lot of the banana Asians on NT don't like that of me....I dont currr) I am setting my own example see page before this...

Fam you really think you all that different? You talking about you have "swag" and rock jays and have muscles like that sets you apart from anyone.You're the one that seems close minded and think because asians in your area act a certain way that's how it is universally. The majority of the asiansI know wear Jays, ride chrome, not all have muscles but some do, but really who cares? Most the "banana asians" on NT do all these things you do thatyou say set you apart from the rest. You seem to wanna focus on individuality while generalizing others it's just a big contradiction

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is this not locked yet? 5 pages!? Dude said the n word, shhh, and the f word multiple times in 49 seconds

javier5857 wrote:
Originally Posted by jehims

here's some good new korean music
gotta balance things out here
http://www.youtube.com/v/3bjiJLYHfhw&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/3bjiJLYHfhw&hl=en&fs=1&
Who is this? the korean chris brown?

Uh...it's pronounced "Cuh-ree-suh buh-rah-oon-uh".

But that's the nature of Korean music and television...everything there is�like what American entertainment was 10-20 years ago (valid for entertainment inother later-developing countries as well).

��

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

http://www.youtube.com/v/3bjiJLYHfhw&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/3bjiJLYHfhw&hl=en&fs=1& javier5857 wrote:
Originally Posted by jehims

here's some good new korean music
gotta balance things out here
http://www.youtube.com/v/3bjiJLYHfhw&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/3bjiJLYHfhw&hl=en&fs=1&
Who is this? the korean chris brown?

But that's the nature of Korean music and television...everything there is�like what American entertainment was 10-20 years ago (valid for entertainment in other later-developing countries as well).

��

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the trey songz YUUUP! at the beginning.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

But that's the nature of Korean music and television...everything there is�like what American entertainment was 10-20 years ago (valid for entertainment in other later-developing countries as well).

��

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the trey songz YUUUP! at the beginning.

laugh.gif

I caught that too.

But in response to justhotkicks, keep in mind the majority of American fashion trends now come from Asia.

It's give and take.

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's be real, if you did a survey asking people after they saw this joke of a "music" video if they "feared" or "respected" that guy... 0% of people will think that. You want so bad for people to not think all Asians fall into the same stereotype that you're willing to cosign and back this guy? Look at yourself in the mirror my dude. This is straight up embarrassing. Asian, black, white, purple... it doesn't matter. Dude looks like a damn fool.

I can understand where you're coming from about Asians being misrepresented or stereotyped in the media. What I don't agree with is latching onto whatever is Asian that just happens to be different.

Hey...if you read my post last week...I was more inclined to finding a good looking talented actor and putting him in a role Brad Pitt would play...Train that Asian guy so he has a body of a Sex-symbol (they do this with all sex-symbol actors might i add) and go from there...but this isn't bad either this example would create ruckus and ppl would not stop talking about how this "chinese" guy thinks he's black so and so....but it does need to be on the table so it can be discussed and not be left alone anymore...I'm not a stereotype so i guess it bugs me more...I am who i am...im not pretending...im not trying to impress...daw u get where im going with this? I rock jays, drive domestic(on chrome
pimp.gif
), suck at math...have muscles...and I don't hang around an Asian Clique...i'm not trying to do this but i do what I likes!!

Im disappointed in you because you'd rather do nothing....atleast I'm proned to do something....if there's a problem....yeah ill solve it....(check out the hook while my DJ revolves it)...nah but on the real that's the leader in me....and thats the follower on you....
wink.gif
Sorry but after I saw the words "swag run deep", I immediately stopped reading that post.

You say you're not pretending and you're not trying to impress yet why do you care so much about what others think about the "Asian stereotype"? When you get older you'll come to realize that people who only judge you based off of stereotypes aren't worth your time.

laugh.gif
I guess if it's to beat out a stereotype, do whatever it takes.

You say I'm a "follower" while you're doing something and being a "leader." What exactly are you doing? Seriously, what are you doing?
Fams...Not trying to impress and being looked at a different light before HAVING to open my mouth is a different thing. I have friends, get girls,get what i have to get no problem but theres a barrier to all that...if i want that barrier to be easier to climb NOT only for me but for all Asians in Americathings have to change....I'm(heres the part im DOING!!!) showing/presenting solutions to this MEDIA frenzy. I do strongly believe such MEDIA exposurewill/can benifit Asians...The nerdy stereotype has hurt us all at some point of our lives...and u saying your fine with that stereotype....so u have have asmall wang? cuz i don't...Crazy Example: if your fine to go to a random party...and every chick in there(no Asian chicks) over look you because theydownplay your genitals? You think your confidence/Swag is in the same level as any other male there when they are the ones spreading that nonsense in the firstplace? It takes NUTS my man...which from researching google most of us Asians don't have...but i certaintly do...so yeah I do feel special...I know mystuff aint little...and ima prove everyone in my way wrong...soon you'll see...Ima make a change...I don't have the wealth or power to do so now...butI will make a change....No thanks to cowards who don't wanna think outside the box and rather do nothing...Don;t ASK me what im doing...You do somethingtoo

all this talk reminded me of this movie for some stupid reason. I can't wait. (No sarcasm.)

lmao...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif

You say you're not pretending and you're not trying to impress yet why do you care so much about what others think about the "Asian stereotype"? When you get older you'll come to realize that people who only judge you based off of stereotypes aren't worth your time.

laugh.gif
I guess if it's to beat out a stereotype, do whatever it takes.

You say I'm a "follower" while you're doing something and being a "leader." What exactly are you doing? Seriously, what are you doing?
Fams...Not trying to impress and being looked at a different light before HAVING to open my mouth is a different thing. I have friends, get girls, get what i have to get no problem but theres a barrier to all that...if i want that barrier to be easier to climb NOT only for me but for all Asians in America things have to change....I'm(heres the part im DOING!!!) showing/presenting solutions to this MEDIA frenzy. I do strongly believe such MEDIA exposure will/can benifit Asians...The nerdy stereotype has hurt us all at some point of our lives...and u saying your fine with that stereotype....so u have have a small wang? cuz i don't...Crazy Example: if your fine to go to a random party...and every chick in there(no Asian chicks) over look you because they downplay your genitals? You think your confidence/Swag is in the same level as any other male there when they are the ones spreading that nonsense in the first place? It takes NUTS my man...which from researching google most of us Asians don't have...but i certaintly do...so yeah I do feel special...I know my stuff aint little...and ima prove everyone in my way wrong...soon you'll see...Ima make a change...I don't have the wealth or power to do so now...but I will make a change....No thanks to cowards who don't wanna think outside the box and rather do nothing...Don;t ASK me what im doing...You do something too
laugh.gif
@ you embarking on a "My penis ain'tlittle" campaign.

If you carry yourself like a man, others will see you like one. Period.

laugh.gif

I caught that too.

But in response to justhotkicks, keep in mind the majority of American fashion trends now come from Asia.

It's give and take.
What does�fashion have to do with entertainment?

Anyway, he's not mainstream, but my friend Jay (aka Flowsik) has been doing his thing for a few years now...slowly trying to move up. If you're Asianfrom Queens, you probably know who he is. First guy in the second vid:

laugh.gif

I caught that too.

It's give and take.
What does�fashion have to do with entertainment?

Anyway, he's not mainstream, but my friend Jay (aka Flowsik) has been doing his thing for a few years now...slowly trying to move up. If you're Asian from Queens, you probably know who he is. First guy in the second vid:
You said the music emulates Americas in other later developing countries as well. The second part implies that America is the forerunner ofeverything and the rest of the world is just on some monkey see monkey do stuff.

Back
Top Bottom