KRS One Speaks On Politics & Barack Obama("The NWO Just Put On A Black Face")

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Start with Federal Reserve Bank of NY, GS, JPM, C, MS, BK, XOM, RDS, BBH, NT (Northern Trust) ,SST ,and on and on.

Study the countries founding starting with Jamestown (the Virginia company) -- no these folks didn't come here to seek "freedom" and later New Netherlands (Dutch East India Company).

The purpose of the US was never "freedom". It sounds good.
We got lucky that men like Jefferson, Madison, etc. knew what the [historical] game was and tried to protect future generations (albeit 'white' generations because they were racists in there own right).

Usually how a debate works, is that you come up with the evidence to support your conclusion. Giving me names of companies without providing a causal link between them and being the puppeteer is not evidence. It isn't up to me to sift through thousands of years of human history to prove YOU correct. If you make these claims, you have to make the connections and present them here, not me.
Yeah, he doesn't even really have the power to speak words out of his own mouth or render independent opinions....the scary NWO reptilians really control his thoughts and speech remotely from their hidden lair in Sweden You can be a puppet in your position at work...does that mean that someone is controlling your every thought and action? Grow up and use your brain.
Yeah...except his job happens to be the President of the United States. Any action or thought that is of any relevance to you, would come down through laws, decrees, etc. By your theory, you really think the puppeteer wouldn't have their hands on EVERY action he makes as president? I think you're just having a hard time justifying supporting a puppet along with voting him in as president. I really hope the fact that he was black wasn't the main reason you voted him in. But it sure is looking that way.
Yup thats it...you got me.

I voted for him purely because he was black. No other reason.

I am ashamed at revealing my shortcomings to the eyes of the ever important Moonmaster. Please don't be judgmental, your opinion of me means somuch....
embarassed.gif

Deja vu?

Moonmaster at it again

Deja vu in the sense that you're an idiot in both posts. I'll give you Quigley, but everything else? Seriously? And again, what evidence has even beenbrought to this thread to support your Obama-puppet theories? YOU HELPED VOTE HIM INTO OFFICE!!! And yet you're here calling him a puppet, with noevidence. Except a video by Krs-One.
Yup thats it...you got me. I voted for him purely because he was black. No other reason. I am ashamed at revealing my shortcomings to the eyes of the ever important Moonmaster. Please don't be judgmental, your opinion of me means so much....
You didn't vote him in for his policies, because if you said that, that would mean you voted in Machine policies. So why did you vote for him?

Start with Federal Reserve Bank of NY, GS, JPM, C, MS, BK, XOM, RDS, BBH, NT (Northern Trust) ,SST ,and on and on.

Study the countries founding starting with Jamestown (the Virginia company) -- no these folks didn't come here to seek "freedom" and later New Netherlands (Dutch East India Company).

We got lucky that men like Jefferson, Madison, etc. knew what the [historical] game was and tried to protect future generations (albeit 'white' generations because they were racists in there own right).

Usually how a debate works, is that you come up with the evidence to support your conclusion. Giving me names of companies without providing a causal link between them and being the puppeteer is not evidence. It isn't up to me to sift through thousands of years of human history to prove YOU correct. If you make these claims, you have to make the connections and present them here, not me.
Dude.
I can't sit here recounting to you what others have written about in tens of thousands of pages. I still have hundreds of thousands of pages to go. I knowthat I still don't know much.

Your claims are historical fiction.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You can be a puppet in your position at work...does that mean that someone is controlling your every thought and action?

Grow up and use your brain.
Exactly.

Deja vu?

Moonmaster at it again

Deja vu in the sense that you're an idiot in both posts. I'll give you Quigley, but everything else? Seriously? And again, what evidence has even been brought to this thread to support your Obama-puppet theories? YOU HELPED VOTE HIM INTO OFFICE!!! And yet you're here calling him a puppet, with no evidence. Except a video by Krs-One.
Yup thats it...you got me. I voted for him purely because he was black. No other reason. I am ashamed at revealing my shortcomings to the eyes of the ever important Moonmaster. Please don't be judgmental, your opinion of me means so much....
You didn't vote him in for his policies, because if you said that, that would mean you voted in Machine policies. So why did you vote for him?
Got me again.

I'm an idiot who bases his entire reality off of one KRS video.
tired.gif

Damn...i wish I could do better but I can't.

I wish I could be like you...chasing down people across the internetz and showing them the light to their foolish ways with your all mighty logic.

Since you are doing such a great job perfectly recounting my inner thought processes, personal ideologies and emotions....could you tell me if me and my ex arereally meant for each other in the long run?

Bow.jpg

Thank you oh great one...you are truly the master of the moons.....

smh at this moonmaster3 guy he simply doesn't understand, what everyone here is trying to say. Dude wants names of those controlling what information thepublic receives, well here's an example of what wawa and abeautifulhaze are trying to explain. I'm not sure how accurate this is but i found itinteresting. http://www.youtube.com/v/GdgnJY2uMS0&hl=en&fs=1

Originally Posted by vctry20

he speaks the truth, politicians aren't to be trusted

and that's not some conspiracy theory %%@#

While he says it a crazy way, he's more or less right. Y'all lives ain't really going to get a whole lot better with Obama. The averageperson's life will not be different. In a way the best thing that could have happened to America is for McCain to have one, and gotten murked, and thenPalin would have been President. I honestly believe there would be a revoultion if that happened and we would see the power structure of America overthrown, wecan fix this corrupt system of ours. Somewhere between what our forefathers invisioned for this country and now, we @$@%+% this ++@@ up, and it's time tofix ++@@.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Preach KRS 1, this dude is droppin knowledge.

say word... im disheartened at some of the comments on this Post...shameful but what do i except form NT...completely shameful that you guys miss the wholepoint because he said kanye wasnt rap...BTW "Flashing Lights" was a GREAT song..but it want Hip hop...stop it!! erykah badu, Dead Prez, SupaNova Slomand others has been at the forefront of rightousness and speaking about justice, control and being people of one goal for years and people STILL ask my shouldi listen to a rap artist... disgusting...

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

say word... im disheartened at some of the comments on this Post...shameful but what do i except form NT...completely shameful that you guys miss the whole point because he said kanye wasnt rap...BTW "Flashing Lights" was a GREAT song..but it want Hip hop...stop it!! erykah badu, Dead Prez, SupaNova Slom and others has been at the forefront of rightousness and speaking about justice, control and being people of one goal for years and people STILL ask my should i listen to a rap artist... disgusting...

IM lost, who's side are you on??? Anyways I guess my comment on what you said is that it takes a real man to stand up and say what he believes in.Kanye/TI/Weezy are all bound to constraints by their record companies, they can't say what's on their minds, they can't rap about how they trulyfeel because if they wanna get paid they have to remain as neutral to the public as possible. however, with rappers like immortal technique, brother ali, andKRS 1 they say what they truly feel and they make hip hop songs about it. hip hop is a form of raw uncut, authentic expression, it was like that in the80's and it is like that today. all the mainstream rappers aren't saying a damn thing we didn't already know, brother ali/immortal technique/ andkrs 1 among others, on the other hand, are actually dropping knowledge and acting for a real purpose not for the selfish fame, glory and $.

say word... im disheartened at some of the comments on this Post...shameful but what do i except form NT...completely shameful that you guys miss the whole point because he said kanye wasnt rap...BTW "Flashing Lights" was a GREAT song..but it want Hip hop...stop it!! erykah badu, Dead Prez, SupaNova Slom and others has been at the forefront of rightousness and speaking about justice, control and being people of one goal for years and people STILL ask my should i listen to a rap artist... disgusting...

IM lost, who's side are you on??? Anyways I guess my comment on what you said is that it takes a real man to stand up and say what he believes in. Kanye/TI/Weezy are all bound to constraints by their record companies, they can't say what's on their minds, they can't rap about how they truly feel because if they wanna get paid they have to remain as neutral to the public as possible. however, with rappers like immortal technique, brother ali, and KRS 1 they say what they truly feel and they make hip hop songs about it. hip hop is a form of raw uncut, authentic expression, it was like that in the 80's and it is like that today. all the mainstream rappers aren't saying a damn thing we didn't already know, brother ali/immortal technique/ and krs 1 among others, on the other hand, are actually dropping knowledge and acting for a real purpose not for the selfish fame, glory and $.

They aren't restrained to anything. They know what sells and what doesn't and they want to make money.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

IM lost, who's side are you on??? Anyways I guess my comment on what you said is that it takes a real man to stand up and say what he believes in. Kanye/TI/Weezy are all bound to constraints by their record companies, they can't say what's on their minds, they can't rap about how they truly feel because if they wanna get paid they have to remain as neutral to the public as possible. however, with rappers like immortal technique, brother ali, and KRS 1 they say what they truly feel and they make hip hop songs about it. hip hop is a form of raw uncut, authentic expression, it was like that in the 80's and it is like that today. all the mainstream rappers aren't saying a damn thing we didn't already know, brother ali/immortal technique/ and krs 1 among others, on the other hand, are actually dropping knowledge and acting for a real purpose not for the selfish fame, glory and $.

They aren't restrained to anything. They know what sells and what doesn't and they want to make money.

"If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be, lyrically Talib Kweli. Truthfully, I want to rhyme like Common Sense, but I did 5 mil, I ain'tbeen rhyming like Common Since…" ...BTW, Im with you, homey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Do you realize how fast a politicians campaign can be annihilated. Simply destroyed.
These folks run the media. If they want you out. You will be out and there's nothing you can do.
Can you say Ron Paul?

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

R U serious??? Nas couldnt even get his album title passed because of pressure his labels received ... who pressured them??? Why are there NOconscious songs in the TOP 40? Why is all music in the mainstream uneventful and watered down???? Answer that
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

I don't need to watch the video because I already know what its about.. I started to but saw it was the same exact stuff he was preaching at the show he had recently in Austin. I'm just saying I'm tired of the "trend" of hating the government. Most people don't know what they're talking about. Like I said, people complaining for ages about how we'd never have a black man in office, now they are still complaining. Our government does corrupt things, yes. I will agree with that. Actually, the person who I am shouldn't like the government at all, but it's what we are stuck with. KRS has just gotten extremely annoying. He is not making good music anymore so he uses his anti-government and "knowledge" to keep his young estranged kid fan base. And BTW, there are TONS of other countries that are extremely worse than ours. Just saying. People take a lot forgranted.

^ and here lies the problem.....

- thats not what the vid was about if you really pay attention. but hey, you can lead a horse to water......well, nevermind.
laugh.gif
sheep are funny.

Did you not read what I wrote? The video is FROM the show I was at.. %+*? lol

- of course i did. and you didnt say it was from the show you attended but that he was preaching the same stuff from another show you attended. and once againyou didnt watch the whole clip to even verify that, so thats just an assumption...

I don't need to watch the video because I already know what its about.. I started to but saw it was the same exact stuff he was preaching at the show he had recently in Austin. I'm just saying I'm tired of the "trend" of hating the government. Most people don't know what they're talking about. Like I said, people complaining for ages about how we'd never have a black man in office, now they are still complaining. Our government does corrupt things, yes. I will agree with that. Actually, the person who I am shouldn't like the government at all, but it's what we are stuck with. KRS has just gotten extremely annoying. He is not making good music anymore so he uses his anti-government and "knowledge" to keep his young estranged kid fan base. And BTW, there are TONS of other countries that are extremely worse than ours. Just saying. People take a lot forgranted.

- c'mon man
smh.gif

Although Kris raises several good points, my dude is starting to prove that hes koo koo...
I dont see why people just cant hop of my man obamas jock and let his %#$@ breathe!

apparently yall dont see the bigger picture.. it aint necessarily about OBAMA.... yall too caught up in the MATRIX

It's not being caught up in a matrix, it's about giving somebody a CHANCE. Dude JUST got in office... and lol@ people still riding Dead Prez.. droppinknowledge,,,??? about the white man being the devil and robbin white boys and #@+%??? Come on...

Man, some of the comments in here. This is why other people's agendas are ALWAYS achieved with little or no opposition. I don't think we asAmericans have the heart to stand up for injustice. Why do so many people think KRS was ranting moronically? He said he voted this time so he could be justin critiquing Obama's performance as President. Police are killing people every day. We just sit back and watch as they get little to no disciplinaryactions taken against them. Every Martin Luther King Blvd is in the hood with people doing grimy stuff on the corners. His views may have been a littleintense, but they don't discredit him...
Everyone should know that presidents have someone bigger to answer to. When people step too far out of the box, they get dealt with.. Sad, but true. I amstill hopeful for what Obama can do to improve the state of our country, but I am not blinded to the fact that somebody is pulling strings from somewhere..

That Mayor analogy was sick. Doesn't usually agree with dude, but he's spitting truth in this one.

Some people will ignore the truth even if its shoving itself right up their !$$.

I mean this stuff is not that difficult to piece together. Like wawaweewa said take a look back at history.

I bet this moonmaster guy will even discredit actual quotes from those who were actually in the know.

Ignorance is bliss I guess

Dude.
I can't sit here recounting to you what others have written about in tens of thousands of pages. I still have hundreds of thousands of pages to go. I know that I still don't know much.

Your claims are historical fiction.

Its pointless man.

I cant believe anyone who has ever taken the time to look for their own conclusion (for both sides of the argument) and has not scratched their head at whatthey have found and instantly been motivated to find out more is not part of the solution. Which ever side you fall on in this discussion is irrelevant but todeny the countless inconsistencies from credible sources (sometimes even "them" themselves) is someone who is never going to open their eyes.

If someone has ever read quotes of David Rockefeller they would at least acknowledge it MAY be true to some extent. There are sheeps on bothsides however

And people making an ad hominem argument against KRS-One make me chuckle oh the irony.

It's not being caught up in a matrix, it's about giving somebody a CHANCE. Dude JUST got in office... and lol@ people still riding Dead Prez.. droppin knowledge,,,??? about the white man being the devil and robbin white boys and #@+%??? Come on...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

It's not being caught up in a matrix, it's about giving somebody a CHANCE. Dude JUST got in office... and lol@ people still riding Dead Prez.. droppin knowledge,,,??? about the white man being the devil and robbin white boys and #@+%??? Come on...
indifferent.gif

Seriously??? Hating somebody because of their race and telling people to do the same thing is not droppin knowledge. I don't care what race you are.Granted, they do drop SOME, but cancel it out by being so hateful.

Back
Top Bottom