• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Whats with all the solider hate lol
I'm not hating them. Some of the cw's look really good.

I just doubted, that many people would buy a single pair of the champ packs (no box, special packaging...)
Maybe u are talking about this one http://www.complex.com/style/2016/11/lebron-soldier-x-john-elliott-lookbook
for me the soldiers looks good for casual wear but depends of the pants too much
some of these fits look really clean. Soldiers can definitely look good casually.

I love the Kobe 9 Elite hightops too. 

damnnnn those are 
smokin.gif

Maybe this has been covered before (sorry in advance), but does anyone know what the writing above the swoosh is?? I have seen it on all the shoes he wears.
Personal messages for motivation. I know he was writing Whiplash on them for a while, from the movie that inspired him. Maybe family members' names, etc as well

When the Kryie 2 Krispy Kreme dropped during "NIKE RE-RELEASES THE KY-RISPY KREME 2 AT FOOT LOCKER 34TH ST. NYC" they came in the V2 of the Ky-rispy Kreme box without the clear top and they only had around 15-20 pairs with that special box. The rest of the stock at HOH came in a basic orange box at a MSRP of $160. It was some BS. I hope the online release drops with the special box and at the regular $120 price. Pic from HoH on 34th street when they restocked last week.

View media item 2233054

Last edited:
When the Kryie 2 Krispy Kreme dropped during "NIKE RE-RELEASES THE KY-RISPY KREME 2 AT FOOT LOCKER 34TH ST. NYC" they came in the V2 of the Ky-rispy Kreme box without the clear top and they only had around 15-20 pairs with that special box. The rest of the stock at HOH came in a basic orange box at a MSRP of $160. It was some BS. I hope the online release drops with the special box and at the regular $130 price. Pic from HoH on 34th street when they restocked last week.

View media item 2233054

do they still have pairs left?

I finally got a game 7 pack, I had to exceed my limit a bit, but now I got all the packs that I wanted!

First post here. Finally feel I have helpful info.

FTL 34th street had the Kyrispy Kreme boxes as of Wed night. Associate said shoes and special boxes shipped seperarely which is why they were originally missing that box. Got the boxes in on Tuesday

Check them out they still have might a decent size run.

When the Kryie 2 Krispy Kreme dropped during "NIKE RE-RELEASES THE KY-RISPY KREME 2 AT FOOT LOCKER 34TH ST. NYC" they came in the V2 of the Ky-rispy Kreme box without the clear top and they only had around 15-20 pairs with that special box. The rest of the stock at HOH came in a basic orange box at a MSRP of $160. It was some BS. I hope the online release drops with the special box and at the regular $130 price. Pic from HoH on 34th street when they restocked last week.

lol, so they're charging ID prices for them too :rofl:

I just noticed that the logo on the tongue is a not a shiny gold like the game 7 pack pair and the heel logo is not a shiny gold also, lining is different

The shiny gold fades easily. One of the logo on an early iD on the tongue did it with the contact of the strap or laces maybe they changed it because it's more durable?

The shiny gold fades easily. One of the logo on an early iD on the tongue did it with the contact of the strap or laces maybe they changed it because it's more durable?
Maybe but I think they want a slight difference with the game 7 pack pair because they want ppl with the pack not to feel like they have the id version

Last edited:
Maybe but I think they want a slight difference with the game 7 pack pair because they want ppl with the pack not to feel like they have the id version

I could see that being the case. I think the matte gold is fine, it matches the strap and midsole.

Back
Top Bottom