**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So I'm on eaSt coast and had a work happy hour, trying to stay awake as I got lakers team pass.

Saw lakers up by 10 with 6 minutes left passed out woke up when they were up 1 and I'm like fuuuuuuuu and adams tipped it in.

Then

SWaggy effin. P

Sooooooo happy for my boy P man... rough two seasons prior but I'm extremely happy for my guy Sauce P!

I've watched almost all of the 15 games this season, by any chance could we do a three team deal with Minnesota? Send them DLo, we get Wiggins, another team gets Randle and maybe dunn? Throughout these 15 games both Randle and DLo have been on the bench during a lot of these 4th qtrs (Randle last night). The things that make us really great are our depth and defensive, which neither help us out with. Brandon came into the league positionless but Luke seems to be slowly grooming him into a point guard along side Lou (who has looked great in pick and roll as a PG)... Even tarik has played great and controlled around the basket while improving at the line. Jordy is Jordy... he just flat out hoop :lol:

Living on the east coast and staying up for games is rough smh.

west coast >

Sooooooo happy for my boy P man... rough two seasons prior but I'm extremely happy for my guy Sauce P!

I've watched almost all of the 15 games this season, by any chance could we do a three team deal with Minnesota? Send them DLo, we get Wiggins, another team gets Randle and maybe dunn? Throughout these 15 games both Randle and DLo have been on the bench during a lot of these 4th qtrs (Randle last night). The things that make us really great are our depth and defensive, which neither help us out with. Brandon came into the league positionless but Luke seems to be slowly grooming him into a point guard along side Lou (who has looked great in pick and roll as a PG)... Even tarik has played great and controlled around the basket while improving at the line. Jordy is Jordy... he just flat out hoop :lol:

View media item 2238242
View media item 2238243
i dont like dlo but even that doesnt make sense to me. why would we want wiggins and be left with no pg that gets other players shots? ingram as a point guard? its too early for this :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beat OKC on a last second shot = we should trade Dlo.
Yall funny man. In a vacuum, Wiggins is better today but we're trying to build a team here. I don't want Russy coming in here (doubt he leaves OKC anyway) and there's no good points in free agency + no franchise point can be had in the draft without a top 5 pick. You're stuck with Dlo, you can keep wasting your time on bs trade scenarios if you want, he's not going anywhere. Also BI can play point for a stretch but we're not looking at Greek Freak 2.0 here. He's not a point.

What a game last night :pimp: so dope to see the emotion after Nick's shot. This team loves each other and the energy is awesome. Look across the court at OKC. Russy does more ball hogging than Kobe in his prime and his teammates look miserable :lol:

Last edited:

Y'all be trippin in here :lol:

Oh good lord.

Randle and Russell?

Randle has been our most dynamic starter.

Among PFs he's
11th in PPG (9.8 shots average of top 10 is over 16 shots a game)
2nd in FG%
7th in RPG (Dip is from playing more and better defense further from the hoop)
3rd in APG
T-8th in FT/G

And Russell is our 2nd Leading scorer shooting well from 3. Leads team in assists. Most rebounds for a guard. And has steadily improved on offense.

And you guys are out here talking about trading them both.

Let's tear it all down and start over. Because at this point, might as well.

Last edited:
I'd consider trading Randle for Nerlens Noel and also keeping our draft pick that we owe them.

Some of y'all man.... :rofl:

Year 1 with Luke and no one saw us as anything other than a bottom 5 team... he has us at 8-7 and really we easily could be like 10-5, but y'all wanna trade the young guns? Doesn't make sense..

giphy.gif

you wildin b

I'd consider trading Randle for Nerlens Noel and also keeping our draft pick that we owe them.

Ehhh. He's getting paid starting next year.

Would make it imperative to get Deng & Mozgov out because Noel, Clarkson, Deng and Mozgov... with Russell and Ingram. Our draft pick coming back. That's not getting into Lou or anybody else.

It would really put us in a financial bind.

If we had two choices I'd take...
1) Randle. And a swing at Noel in FA
Over
2) Noel and a 10-13 pick.

Even then I'm not crazy about $30mil spent on just Mozgov and Noel. I Like both players. But give me Randle if his trajectory is what it is now.

Last edited:
after a great win and dudes already talking trades...cmon man

loved how the lakers IG captioned  the NY ice in my vein pic

"when your uncle steals your best moves" 

laugh.gif

oh and to that one nt'er talking about BI being a pg

guess him playing more min than d'lo solidified his comment after all

Dawg u trollin or what
Noel is way way more limited offensively compared to Randle

Nope I'm just not on the big hype train like a bunch of people on this thread are.

He still reverts into his bad habits and causes to many turnovers when he tries to play point forward. When he struggles he goes back to playing "bulley ball"

I really don't know what people are thinking when they compare him to and say "mini Barkley". :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom