**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No, Jimmy Butler didn't. Initially he wanted a short term deal but he came to his senses and signed a 5 year, 95 million dollar extension.

:lol:

he played the 14-15 season instead of signing the extension ( 4 years 44mil) making him a RFA at the end of that year
there was even talk of the Lakers going after Jimmy butler ( even tho he was an unrestricted FA) but maybe not all laker "fans " go back that far

chicago ended up offering him his full max without butler even testing the market
chicago lowballed him then had to pay 50 mil more to retain him
but yeah jimmy is the one " who came to his senses"

:lol:

he played the 14-15 season instead of signing the extension ( 4 years 44mil) making him a RFA at the end of that year
there was even talk of the Lakers going after Jimmy butler ( even tho he was an unrestricted FA) but maybe not all laker "fans " go back that far

chicago ended up offering him his full max without butler even testing the market
chicago lowballed him then had to pay 50 mil more to retain him
but yeah jimmy is the one " who came to his senses"

You're right but there's a big difference between 44 million and 95 million.

If he didn't come to his senses, why didn't he take another 1 year contract and hit UFA instead of resigning for 95 million?

And nice to know you think I'm not a real Laker fan. Like you're some kinda Laker fan authority :lol:

Get the **** outta here.

And nice to know you think I'm not a real Laker fan. Like you're some kinda Laker fan authority :lol:

Get the **** outta here.
giphy.gif

Fam, SoHi been here every year for over a decade, he's legit, c'mon now. :lol:

only people still posting from that era are me, you, P, Tupac, BrightNikes, LTB, NobleKane & Ska.

I'm sure I forgot some others but those are the main ones I remember. The 2007-2010 run was magical :pimp:

The funny thing is he said not all Laker fans go back that far like people suddenly starting like the Lakers in 2015. Lakers have been trash for 5 years now, nobody bandwagon on a ****ty team.

I'd really like to know who just became a fan of the Lakers in the last 3 years.

The funny thing is he said not all Laker fans go back that far like people suddenly starting like the Lakers in 2015. Lakers have been trash for 5 years now, nobody bandwagon on a ****ty team.

I'd really like to know who just became a fan of the Lakers in the last 3 years.

you can tell who just became a fan
theres a reason we had posts along the lines of " if you didnt love me at my earl clark , dont start loving me at my kyle kuzma"

only people still posting from that era are me, you, P, Tupac, BrightNikes, LTB, NobleKane & Ska.

I'm sure I forgot some others but those are the main ones I remember. The 2007-2010 run was magical :pimp:

We lost a lot of really good ones.

FrenchBlue, Holden, CaliWest, SenorRobo, Kal, Johnny, E ( :nerd: ) KB8SD

6cm0wx2rrk401.gif

you can tell who just became a fan
theres a reason we had posts along the lines of " if you didnt love me at my earl clark , dont start loving me at my kyle kuzma"

I don't think I have missed a day in the Lakers thread in a decade, even when it was on fire and all the blowtorches were pointed at me.......I have no idea who posted what you just said. :lol:

I actually kinda dig the line, but I got no clue who would have said it, or what it even means. But I love the Earl-Kuzma randomness.

I don't think I have missed a day in the Lakers thread in a decade, even when it was on fire and all the blowtorches were pointed at me.......I have no idea who posted what you just said. :lol:

I actually kinda dig the line, but I got no clue who would have said it, or what it even means. But I love the Earl-Kuzma randomness.
mightve been a meme or so...but you get what im saying
talk about guys like tierre brown, ronny, josh powell etc....

:pimp:

Lonzo's only played 5 games since 12/23/17.
Hasn't played in a game since 1/13/18.

First chance he has of coming back is 2/23/18.

Back
Top Bottom