**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Fresh, Zo, Xtapolamamma, Outta Control, SHUGES, First Born, we had some real haters back in the day. :lol:

I cut my teeth on NT goin at Zo every day. Like my 4th or 5th post ever I clowned the mother **** outta dude. :pimp:

Zo had 5 or 6 accounts that all had Zo in there somewhere so we knew it has him...

Those were the days.

This Lonzo injury is starting to irk me...I’m starting to feel they want to really take it slow since we have IT so IT can start or get the same amount of minutes off the bench.

I don’t want Josh Hart lost in the mix because of IT.

unless this 2019 first round pick is Kuzma Jr and we get 2 max free agents this summer, giving up Nance/JC is gunna hurt so ****ing bad.

Im sure they'll regress to the mean eventually, but man, playing with Bron and with a team headed for finals has given them hella juice.

The JC hype is wild in the nba thread then I check the box score, 14-3-4 usual JC game. But still :frown:

Crazy how much him buss screwed us with the mozgov and deng signings

At worst only sign one please. Woulda still had clarkson and nance PLUS money for two max players

Crazy how much him buss screwed us with the mozgov and deng signings

At worst only sign one please. Woulda still had clarkson and nance PLUS money for two max players

Those two deals combined with Magic’s strategy have forced us to trade 3 young rotational players. Forever **** Buss and Mitch for those two signings alone

IMG_6610.JPG

I forgot about this :lol:

And i hella forgot how NY caught on fire for the end of 2014 and won a few games we should've lost. We really could've pulled Embiid if we had more lottery balls. Who knows how **** would look if that happened.

https://niketalk.com/threads/2014-1...thread-vol-we-love-each-other.590319/page-224

I was juiced when we took Randle :pimp:

That's who I wanted at that point because I knew Embiid/Wiggins/Parker/Gordon weren't possible. I HATED Marcus Smart and I was so happy Boston took him and not Julius. I did want Exum hella bad tho :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shoutout to @daddyrabbit251 for calling the Clarkson steal.

It's too bad we missed out on Jokic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: at Saver's argument with me. Dude refused to grasp anything not #1 was a waste of time and thought us giving our pick to Phoenix the next year was a good idea.

Those were rough rough times. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom