**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Why would we **** up the youth movement for 2.5 years of elite Lebron and Mr. Glass

069d0cbdb9d4f3c97b1539d7a4069950--magic-johnson.jpg

and the bending over backwards for lbj

My prediction:

Magic gonna get Lebron into the room after George commits and will sell him on the idea that after Lebron signs, we will trade 2 of 3 of the following(Kuzma, Ball and Ingram) + picks to NO for Anthony Davis.

Ball
PG
Lebron
Davis
______

Magic really would be the GOAT if he could trade Ball to get AD and then still have Ball in our lineup WITH AD.

:smokin

Wait, hol' up......Ingram and Kuzma, (and some late round picks) for AD? That was your serious, prediction? :lol: :rofl:

Magic really would be the GOAT if he could trade Ball to get AD and then still have Ball in our lineup WITH AD.

:smokin

Wait, hol' up......Ingram and Kuzma, (and some late round picks) for AD? That was your serious, prediction? :lol: :rofl:
Not really “serious” but just a thought. If Davis was gonna walk away anyways would u not take Ingram and Kuzma or ball and Ingram for him instead? Again a pipe dream but we never expext certain guys to get traded and guess what...they do!!

Let’s not over value our players. The Pels can get waaaay more for a 24 year old SUPERSTAR top 5 player. Maybe oh I don’t know....an all star in return at least?!

Not really “serious” but just a thought. If Davis was gonna walk away anyways would u not take Ingram and Kuzma or ball and Ingram for him instead? Again a pipe dream but we never expext certain guys to get traded and guess what...they do!!

If they even considered that deal, Stern would come outta retirement to nix it.

Some of y'all are making it sound like JC and Nance are being stars in Cleveland. They're the same exact players we had a week ago just with different roles and playing along side Lebron.

All the more reason keeping them and adding one man was a viable option

Our defense has gone off of a cliff for some reason. About to give up a 40 pt quarter and we're getting worked by no name guards. I know we're gonna make a run but this is ugly. What are we doing out there?

There is a discussion to push nearly everything in the war chest for someone like Davis this summer.

got damn they almost dropped 50 on us in the first lol

good to hear joel again. i think he forgets at times hes the pelicans announcer:lol:

Back
Top Bottom