**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wassup with the LA media? I'm listening to clips of the different shows and all of them keep putting Lonzo, BI and Kuz against each other. "Who's the best?!?" "Who would you trade".

Instead of appreciating them as a team.

Wassup with the LA media? I'm listening to clips of the different shows and all of them keep putting Lonzo, BI and Kuz against each other. "Who's the best?!?" "Who would you trade".

Instead of appreciating them as a team.

Cuz if Kawhi is available somebody has to get traded for him before another team (Boston) does it and resigns him to the super max before he can hit free agency.

I love our core but the chances of any of em being as good as Leonard isn't all that high.

Cuz if Kawhi is available somebody has to get traded for him before another team (Boston) does it and resigns him to the super max before he can hit free agency.

I love our core but the chances of any of em being as good as Leonard isn't all that high.

Super max goes away if a player is traded.

I wouldn't supermax Kawhi. Keep the youth. Still got some more years before you really gotta pay them.

If Spurs want Kuz and say 2 future un protected 1st round picks for Kawhi and they are wiiling to take Deng's dead weight contract.

Magic & Pelinka make that trade in a heartbeat.

Most important for me is that the Lakers are watchable this year. Although I was still rooting for them the last couple seasons, it was so damn tough to watch them that I simply didn’t. Seeing players take turns going iso was frustrating.

Now it feels like we are never really out of any games and that’s what I love about this team. Let’s just hope magic doesn’t screw it up by trading them all away

Most important for me is that the Lakers are watchable this year. Although I was still rooting for them the last couple seasons, it was so damn tough to watch them that I simply didn’t. Seeing players take turns going iso was frustrating.

Now it feels like we are never really out of any games and that’s what I love about this team. Let’s just hope magic doesn’t screw it up by trading them all away
true. every single game we're in it
it seems like. next year will be fun.

I wouldn't supermax Kawhi. Keep the youth. Still got some more years before you really gotta pay them.

If Kawhi is available, you have to offer him the max amount of money you can. Superstars don't grow on trees. Best case scenario for any of our young guys is to be what Kawhi is currently (a top 5 player)

I agree with you. The last few years there were games I just couldn’t stomach and had to turn off.

This year there may have been 2 or 3 games that were just trash.

We lost a so many close ones and if we won half of those close ones we would be in the playoff race.

Yall sleeping on how good Kawhi is
Elite Two way player, can be MVP and DPOY
playoff and finals experience
FINALS MVP
He’ll be 27 in 2 months. He’s still young

Yall sleeping on how good Kawhi is
Elite Two way player, can be MVP and DPOY
playoff and finals experience
FINALS MVP
He’ll be 27 in 2 months. He’s still young

It's out of sight, out of mind for too many people. They act like he didn't finish top 3 in the MVP race last season. If he's 100% I've give up the farm to get him. Kuzma, BI and Cleveland pick for Kawhi. That sounds like alot but we'd be getting a top 5 player in return and we'd have a superstar in hand when recruiting other stars.

Ball
PG
Kawhi
Randle
Sign a Free Agent Center

After next season we could flip Deng as an expiring and sign another max player. Do it Magic!

No the hell we don't. We got young talent and you keep building on that.

People gotta stop thinking "OMG we must have a superstar right now!".

bruh
let me remind you who is in charge of the team right now

069d0cbdb9d4f3c97b1539d7a4069950.jpg

one of BI/Kuz will be offered for kawhi
hell, one of them gone be shipped IF both PG and lbj sign here. with randle gone , they will try to flip one of them for an actual C

team keep randle

BI and Kuz are like 14 years old combined. Not trading both or either for kawhi when pg is all but signed. I really like the idea of dominating the west for the next decade with this core. Teams like gsw hou and pdx windows are closing faster than you think. Right now we're clearly better than the teams behind us and on track to be better than the teams ahead in about two years. Utah looks like our closest competition based on roster age/construction

If Spurs want Kuz and say 2 future un protected 1st round picks for Kawhi and they are wiiling to take Deng's dead weight contract.

Magic & Pelinka make that trade in a heartbeat.
Nope. Im not giving up anyone especially not the young core of BI/ZO/KUZ.

If someone wants Randle and Deng though I’ll say do it. And I love Randle

Kawhi is going to be a FA at 2019 if he turns down his player option, why trade young pieces for someone you could possibly get in a year?

I've got love for you guys, but y'all are delusional. I know its hard for fans to look at their players objectively but we need to keep a clear head about this one. It's kind of ridiculous how highly some of you think of our prospects.

Talk to any objective, non-bias fan and you'll see that they like our young guys but would take ANY of them to get a top 5 player in the league.

I get what your saying but if it’s a good change he’ll just come over anyways why trade the key pieces away for an extra year.

KUZ WOULD BE A STAR IN SA THOUGH

Back
Top Bottom