**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Darn young dudes now a days playing videos games instead of using their work ethic to perfect their game. How dare they!

Darn young dudes now a days playing videos games instead of using their work ethic to perfect their game. How dare they!

Kobe was guest starring on Moesha and in destiny's child music video these young dudes need to step it up!! haha

Kuzma :rofl:

They had Hart on Dan Patrick talking about playing that video game :lol:

20180409_192411.jpg
20180409_192549~2.jpg
20180409_192623.jpg

Finally completed the core...

Great story on Andre Ingram. That dude prolly played with Ebanks Caracter and Goudelock on the DFenders

I feel like this year was managed very poorly by upper management.

First off he comes out like Trump making bold statements about how only BI is untradable. Then he adds Nance to that list. Then he tells us Ball was a future hall of famed. Then season starts and for some strange reason they decide it be best to not only have Randle come off the bench but to play 10 minutes a game despite contract year plus his insane conditioning over the offseason. Then season mid-season as trade deadline approaches they quickly shift to give Randle lots of minutes to boost his trade value. After deadline we realized how good Randle actually was and now we trying back off the 2018 train and say we really like the 2019 class better. Now with the injuries and holding players out bc “what’s the point. “

^I agree with all that. Same time these guys are rookies too and learning as they go. Being objective and just looking at the moves they've made and ignoring all the hot air coming from them, they've been solid overall. I don't agree with all their decisions but I can't really complain. Still gonna laugh when we don't get two max guys but all that aside, PG+Randle and possibly brook would be a nice summer

Reactions: God
PR wise the management def goofed on some decisions but behind closed doors I believe theyve been way more shrewd in roster building and culture development. Not to mention theyve hit near homeruns in 2 of the 3 late picks last draft with the third still holding unearthed potential. Whether or not they sign 1 or 2 or even no superstars, you already know theyve pulled more strings behind the door than the previous regime and put us in the best possible position to sign stars and contend. i have my preference in what direction we go this summer but the fsct we have options and fall back options is a hell of a lot better than the position we were in before.

I feel like this year was managed very poorly by upper management.

First off he comes out like Trump making bold statements about how only BI is untradable. Then he adds Nance to that list. Then he tells us Ball was a future hall of famed. Then season starts and for some strange reason they decide it be best to not only have Randle come off the bench but to play 10 minutes a game despite contract year plus his insane conditioning over the offseason. Then season mid-season as trade deadline approaches they quickly shift to give Randle lots of minutes to boost his trade value. After deadline we realized how good Randle actually was and now we trying back off the 2018 train and say we really like the 2019 class better. Now with the injuries and holding players out bc “what’s the point. “
069d0cbdb9d4f3c97b1539d7a4069950.jpg

just go on and say we should have been starting Kuzma all year too
you know you want too

069d0cbdb9d4f3c97b1539d7a4069950.jpg

just go on and say we should have been starting Kuzma all year too
you know you want too
Nah man X’s and O’s Decisions other then Luke’s crappy rotations early in the season isn’t what my gripe was about. It was mostly PR related and “business tactics” stuff I was referring to (see playing Randle 10 minutes to get his value dOwn”

Back
Top Bottom