**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Outchea

Attachments

• FB0A5E1B-7CAF-4360-B11D-8E31DDAD1583.jpeg
    FB0A5E1B-7CAF-4360-B11D-8E31DDAD1583.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 18
When you realize that injury prone Joel Embiid has played in more games than Zo and Ingram this season...:sick::smh:|l

Zo shoulda played a few games before the all star break and he should be playing now. I don't know what the hell they're doing. First BI didn't have a concussion, then he did. Now Kuzma probably out these last few games too. :smh:

At this point fellas, no sense in pushing them and risking anything else happening. Let them get to the offseason, let them work (together) during the summer, stay in the gym, lift, etc, and come back stronger for October. They've shown the growth we all wanted. 1-2-3 extra wins isn't going to sway George any more than that. He knows the deal at this point.

Zo shoulda played a few games before the all star break and he should be playing now. I don't know what the hell they're doing. First BI didn't have a concussion, then he did. Now Kuzma probably out these last few games too. :smh:

I don’t know why, but this medical staff seems to be overly cautious.

Last edited:
team just signed andre ingram from the sb lakers...we aint seeing BI or ZO again this season
dudes werent even on the bench yesterday

if dudes weren't playing fortnite all damn day maybe they would be in better shape to last the season

But these idiots ain't got no priorities

Back
Top Bottom