**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

CDF8EA9D-A7CC-4CF4-8FCE-B1CEF93E6CAB.gif

Me watching the final 2 Games hoping OKC drops to 7 or 8, plays GSW/HOU And gets bounced first round :lol:

There’s always gonna be some curveball. Maybe we offer Boogie a contract. Or go after someone like Will Barton or VanVleet. Should be an interesting summer

I feel like this year was managed very poorly by upper management.

First off he comes out like Trump making bold statements about how only BI is untradable. Then he adds Nance to that list. Then he tells us Ball was a future hall of famed. Then season starts and for some strange reason they decide it be best to not only have Randle come off the bench but to play 10 minutes a game despite contract year plus his insane conditioning over the offseason. Then season mid-season as trade deadline approaches they quickly shift to give Randle lots of minutes to boost his trade value. After deadline we realized how good Randle actually was and now we trying back off the 2018 train and say we really like the 2019 class better. Now with the injuries and holding players out bc “what’s the point. “

I agree that all the pre-season talk was unnecesary and counterproductive but I disagree with you on the Randle stuff. Randle was benched early in the season because of his attitude and lack of defense. They started playing him bigger minutes not because they wanted to trade him, but because he was earning more minutes with better play on both sides of the ball.

Lakers Awards

MVP: Randle
6th MOTY: Kuzma
DPOY: Randle
Most Improved: Ingram (followed closely by Randle)

I agree that all the pre-season talk was unnecesary and counterproductive but I disagree with you on the Randle stuff. Randle was benched early in the season because of his attitude and lack of defense. They started playing him bigger minutes not because they wanted to trade him, but because he was earning more minutes with better play on both sides of the ball.

Lol

MVP: Randle
6 man: Randle
Roy: Kuz
DPOY: Randle
Most Improved: Randle
Most likely to be dealt: Randle

Agree with this except for the dealing Randle part. Why do you think he gets traded?

If BI played more games and kept up the 3pt shooting he would've been most improved.

Back
Top Bottom