**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know its been one game, but any chance he gets a roster spot next season?

He’s been on the team for 10 years. Played with Luke during practices when Luke played for the lakers. He’s 32 and finally getting called up... they have obviously had opportunities to call him up over 10 years. I doubt they offer him a roster spot.

I think it would be a great story if he could get called up, but its doubtful.

Trash part is he might get a roster spot with someone else and will probably flourish...SMH

uopewjtp08r01.jpg

9sv4unr7x9r01.jpg

I can't even front, these injuries towards the end of the season have really taken the wind out of this team's sails.

Looks like we're going to end the season on a 5 game losing streak.

When Lonzo and Brandon went down I definitely didn't think that would be the last time we see them all season.

Terrible end to a season that was entertaining for the most. Young boys growing but I don't like how they just sit guys out for paper cuts. These last few games have been unwatchable.

Hope we target back up PGs or another Center with the pick.

Zu has looked a step slow since summer league and TB sounds good in theory but he's still a project.

Want a little more length and athleticism at the 5.

I heard to supplement his g league salary (26 grand) A.Ingram is a physics tutor.

I don't have an Ennis jersey. I don't even like the guy. I know you're not big on facts tho so I get it.

Back
Top Bottom