**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

BI, deng, 2 first for Kawhi....do you do it?

I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm not too thrilled about giving up first rounders though.

For those of you who wouldn't, do you honestly think that BI has the potential to become what Kawhi currently is (Top 3 MVP and perennial DPOY candidate)?

If you can trade for a superstar in his prime, you do it. I can't really name a single time it didn't work out for the team gaining the star.

Last edited:
this really the last game of the season......:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
draft and free agency seems so far away
Hoping we package some picks and Deng for cap space.

I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm not too thrilled about giving up first rounders though.

For those of you who wouldn't, do you honestly think that BI has the potential to become what Kawhi currently is (Top 3 MVP and perennial DPOY candidate)?

If you can trade for a superstar in his prime, you do it. I can't really name a single time it didn't work out for the team gaining the star.

Is he signing her long term?

Is he 100% healthy?

If the answer is yes and yes, then my answer is HELL YES.

Kawhi is truly a Top 10 player in the L.

Kawhi top 5 if healthy. still young. finals mvp, finals/playoff experience. MVP and DPOY talent.
What is BI's ceiling? who knows what he'll become. But we know what Kawhi is.
None of this matters, he won't be traded to the Lakers. Ya'll forget how RC Buford hates us.

Lakers will get 25th pick

Crazy if Cavs has lost 3 more games woulda ended up with like 18th pick if my calculations are right

35 wins is an improvement and if we could have closed out a few games, this easily would have been a 40+ win team.

Want to see what Zo, Kuz and Hart do in summer league.

Hopefully we can maybe use that Cav pick to unload deng but I don't see that happening.

Good summer for me would be seeing improvement from Zo in Summer league, nabbing PG13 and retaining Randle at a good price. Would like to see Brook back as well but we will see what the market does this summer.

Probably the best feeling around this team in sometime.

Next year we should be fighting for the playoffs.

Randle, Brooke, KCP, Kuz, Hart, Ingram all with 30 point games this year.

Lonzo and IT each had 29's, I think.

Did Clarkson have a 30 this year????

Pretty balanced group. Swapping George for KCP and hopefully adding something nice with 25 should definitely advance us further in the West. :smokin

If Cleveland loses can we trade IT/Deng back for Nance and Clarkson???

Not srs...kinda

Hit the wins prediction right on the money. I just want good health for all our guys next season. Hopefully Utah gets OKC out the paint in the 1st rd, don't trust Pringles or Harden/CP to not choke now that it's playoff time.

Back
Top Bottom