**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So the Raptors traded Demarre Carrol with this year's 1st and 2nd to the Nets.

I think they'll be able to trade Deng with the 2019 1st, 2nd and Zu if they really need to, without giving up one of the main guys.

Or they could go with the Pincus idea- extend and stretch him. But that means paying him around 3.5 mil for 11 (ELEVEN!!!) years. :lol::smh:

One scenario I thought about is trading Deng, Zu and pick(s) for Christiano Felicio. He makes about 24 over the next 3 yrs, you could stretch him and it would be about 3.5 mil for 7 years.

There are ways to get out of most of Deng's money.

Demarre was traded coming off a productive year
Deng just sat a year, he’s immovable without including a young core guy in my opinion

This is smart. If I’m klay I’m signing 2 year deal with the 2nd being a player option.

That way if some how they team breaks up he isn’t SOL

But back to Lakers NEW
PG/Bron/Klay :smokin

Even though I’d prefer
PG/Klay
Or PG/Klay/Kawhi

Demarre was traded coming off a productive year
Deng just sat a year, he’s immovable without including a young core guy in my opinion
From what I remember, he hurt his knee in Toronto and was never really the same.

He's giving the Nets some production, but that wasn't their main motivation in trading for him.

Also, the 2nd we have for next yr is Chicago's so it should be around 30-35. The Toronto 2nd is like 58th or something.

Edit- Toronto actually traded our 2nd, not their own. So pretty similar value to the Bulls 2nd that we have.

Last edited:
SAS talking about the fraud *** king meeting with GS after the season.

Too much smoke here though. Got outside industry people saying he's coming too. Oh well. Lakeshow byke. I'm about to throw up.

Last edited:

Too much smoke here though. Got outside industry people saying he's coming too. Oh well. Lakershow byke. I'm about to throw up.
If SAS said it than its definitely not true...dude literally has never been right about a rumor

VEGAS KNOWS THE KING IS ON DECK

Crazy how 5/6 teams on this list could add Bron this summer.

I don’t see him signing with GS, to me it seems like he may entertain them “seriously” maybe get them to move some pieces maybe even let Klay go etc and then sign with another team.

If we do get Bron this summer, I need the young Bulls to work on their Defense, Catch and Shoot and Off ball movements. That way when we have to see Golden State or Houston in the playoffs we’ll be ready

Too much smoke here though. Got outside industry people saying he's coming too. Oh well. Lakeshow byke. I'm about to throw up.
2qbx09f.gif

If the Lakers are serious about carving the most amount of cap space, they may have to trade back to the second round to avoid the guaranteed first round salary this summer or trade #25 for a future first round pick.

saw Mitchell Robinson at 25 in recent mocks. such a steal if it happens.

The physical tools are the, no doubt, but he has to answer questions about what happened at Western Kentucky. He comes around like he's immature to me as well. He does have lottery pick potential though.

Too much rumor talk going on. Superstar A and B going to the Lakers. Mason and Ireland were toying on how it would be fun if KD opted out of his contact to join Lebron in LA. Super annoying. Too much ish going on. Lakers will end up getting Liangelo at the end of the day LOL. Hopefully this off season isnt a bust.

Reactions: DLF
#25 to the Magic for #35, #41

or

#25 to the Sixers for #38, #39

?
That would leave us with 3 2nd round picks? I'm sure the scouting dept would love to have more picks but I think I'd rather stick with 25 and 47.

I'm buying the hype on Anfernee Simons and Mitchell Robinson. Let those 2 learn and bulk up for a couple yrs.

Back
Top Bottom