**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I want klay and pg that’s it

lloyd-idea.gif

Why don’t you guys want pg and lb? Let randle go and have lebron play the 4? Have lebron here for 3 years, it’s not like randle will produce better numbers than lebron during that span.

Why don’t you guys want pg and lb? Let randle go and have lebron play the 4? Have lebron here for 3 years, it’s not like randle will produce better numbers than lebron during that span.

Bron is a terrible teammate that will either kill all the young guys confidence & progression or have them shipped out of town altogether.

Bron is a terrible teammate that will either kill all the young guys confidence & progression or have them shipped out of town altogether.

They don't want to win. They'd rather just keep hating on Lebron and continue missing the playoffs. That's the only rationale for a team not wanting to add the best player in the league.

They don't want to win. They'd rather just keep hating on Lebron and continue missing the playoffs. That's the only rationale for a team not wanting to add the best player in the league.

We can win without Lebbywinks coming here and destroying the team. Even if he does he's not winning a chip so why put up with all the extra cirriculars?

Lebrons body language towards his teammates when they miss shots or makes mistakes makes Kobe seem like a saint to play with

No thanks to a 34-36 year old Lebron killing our young cores development and confidence

Woj has historically been uninformed with the happenings in Bron’s camp so i wouldnt dig that deep into it.

Real quick though

Can we get rid of the high lighter yellow jerseys and bring back the og gold ones? The mamba jerseys are fye and the mpls too but everything else is trash

Somebody at Nike need to lose they job

Anybody still read realgm?

Man according to them Bron and PG is a lock...LOL

Honestly..just here for the ride. I hope we do this the right way so we don't end up like the Cavs.

Back
Top Bottom