**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

#25 to the Magic for #35, #41

or

#25 to the Sixers for #38, #39

?

I'm sure this is an option if one of "their guys" isn't there at 25.

I'm all in on Huerter at 25 but I doubt he lasts so I don't care lol. Basically I trust their scouts. If a guy they want at 25 is there, take him. If not, oh well, trade it.

Man Zo about to bend it over put them elbows on his knees and make it clap 1x

But in related news

I want Huerter real bad but don’t think he lasts. Melton would be a solid choice at #25. Already regarded as a great defender and if he develops a shot will be perfect off the bench.. his shot looks nice too

Too much rumor talk going on. Superstar A and B going to the Lakers. Mason and Ireland were toying on how it would be fun if KD opted out of his contact to join Lebron in LA. Super annoying. Too much ish going on. Lakers will end up getting Liangelo at the end of the day LOL. Hopefully this off season isnt a bust.
This!! Probably 80 percent chance this happens. Magic put too much pressure on this summer.

Upshaw :rofl:

Someone as athletically gifted as Robinson would be a lottery pick if there wasn’t red flags on him. I’d be hesitant to draft him at #25

I really don't care about him leaving school, they were probably late with that duffle bag so he dipped.

Looks like he only did a private workout for teams tho, hopefully they get to see him against other prospects.

I hear what you’re saying but I haven’t seen anything to make me believe he’d be a “steal” at 25. All we’ve seen his high school tapes and workout vids. You would think Jordan Clarkson was a perennial all star from his workout vids

He hasn’t really done anything against any real competition.

That said I trust our scouting department.

we need to use all of our draft picks and future ones to send deng packing

we are already set on the roster except for backups and vets do that better than any draftee would

we need to use all of our draft picks and future ones to send deng packing

we are already set on the roster except for backups and vets do that better than any draftee would

We're just now recovering from the Steve Nash trade 5 years later. I want to get out of the trading first round picks game.

I saw just just ride with it this season and trade him as an expiring contract next offseason.

We're just now recovering from the Steve Nash trade 5 years later. I want to get out of the trading first round picks game.

I saw just just ride with it this season and trade him as an expiring contract next offseason.
then we cant get bron and pg

This!! Probably 80 percent chance this happens. Magic put too much pressure on this summer.

Honestly, its all gossiping at this point and takes away from the real nature of basketball. Magic did that on purpose to build value on the players. I mean the man challenged Clarkson to try to get 6th man.Sure enough during the regular season, Clarkson was on his way there and 2nd behind Lou Will in points scored. Hence the trade to CLE.

I'm sure your're seeing it but Magic can either get a lot of value from these youngins to trade or whatever and if it doesnt end up the way he wants it to, at least they worked their asses off during the off season to try and compete for the regular season to potentially trade before deadline. As he and Rob said, no one is safe and can be moved.

Back
Top Bottom