**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is what I'm firmly against. I'm all for bringing LeBron but I want no part of Chris Paul. It's LeBron demands Chris Paul come with him then I don't want LeBron. I'm not signing a 33 year old injury-prone point guard to a max contract when you have a 20 year old future All Star.

To be honest, logically I don't even understand why Lebron would want for his call. He literally just saw his body break down for like the eighth consecutive time in the playoffs. I understand that they're good friends but LeBron wants to win right?

This is what I'm firmly against. I'm all for bringing LeBron but I want no part of Chris Paul. It's LeBron demands Chris Paul come with him then I don't want LeBron. I'm not signing a 33 year old injury-prone point guard to a max contract when you have a 20 year old future All Star.

To be honest, logically I don't even understand why Lebron would want for his call. He literally just saw his body break down for like the eighth consecutive time in the playoffs. I understand that they're good friends but LeBron wants to win right?

We told you he’s gonna want to bring in his players and dictate things. How’s this gonna be for Zo’s development? Team No Lebron knew this would happen

“I’ll sign with y’all IF you also sign Chris Paul”. This is just the first step of GM Lebron running things

We told you he’s gonna want to bring in his players and dictate things. How’s this gonna be for Zo’s development? Team No Lebron knew this would happen

“I’ll sign with y’all IF you also sign Chris Paul”. This is just the first step of GM Lebron running things

This is purely speculation but IF this is true then LeBron can walk. I'm assuming in this scenario that we trade Bonzo because there's no way that Zo and Chris Paul can play with one another. There's no way I'm trading a 20 year olds future All-Star for an injury-prone 33 year old who wants a max contract.

Lmao hail nah

If we finna get an injury prone dude we Midas whale roll the dice on boogie for 2 years with the second year being a player option

Much rather him and George than lebron and cp3.

Read that Cleveland doesnt have any 2nd round picks for like the next 3 years. I'd try to make a deal with them... a future pick and Deng. With Bron leaving they have plenty of money for Dengs contract lol

Read that Cleveland doesnt have any 2nd round picks for like the next 3 years. I'd try to make a deal with them... a future pick and Deng. With Bron leaving they have plenty of money for Dengs contract lol

They actually don't. They're capped out even if Bron leaves. That's why he's gunna leave lol.

They actually don't. They're capped out even if Bron leaves. That's why he's gunna leave lol.
thats not the only reason but yeah, dan gilbert ponied up the $ proving he was committed to winning now
with that in mind, he will not trade the pick until lebron commits as well

Man he totally screwed them. Forced them to make all these moves for players he wants and lost all the picks while doing so....then he leaves this year ,leaving them with nothing. But nobody talks about that....

That Chris Paul story is from the same site that posted the "4 business insiders" story. Not buying it.

I'm really just prepared to be disappointed. It could all be so simple..I just had a dream that pg told me he was coming to the Lakers. I said by yourself right? And he said yup. Then I woke up

PSDxRBP.gif

Just curious, would you guys attach Ingram and the 25th pick to get a team to bite on the Deng contract? Or just stretch Deng?

I'll be truly shocked if Bron is not committed to the purple and gold by July 4th. I feel like with all the chatter it just makes the most sense. Just looking at a quick glimpse of the hot take shows...80% of them are saying LA now.

I'll be truly shocked if Bron is not committed to the purple and gold by July 4th. I feel like with all the chatter it just makes the most sense. Just looking at a quick glimpse of the hot take shows...80% of them are saying LA now.
ill be a bit more concerned about him once his opt in/out deadline passes.
but looking back, dude might not make a decision til 7-10

ill be a bit more concerned about him once his opt in/out deadline passes.
but looking back, dude might not make a decision til 7-10

I don't think he'll take that long. Not buying that he doesn't know what he's going to do. I spoke to Randy Mims around the all star break and they were already moving pieces into place.

I don't think he'll take that long. Not buying that he doesn't know what he's going to do. I spoke to Randy Mims around the all star break and they were already moving pieces into place.
while that may be true and he does know where he wants to be, you think he'll let it be known or have the sports world on the edges of their seats for as along as he wants

while that may be true and he does know where he wants to be, you think he'll let it be known or have the sports world on the edges of their seats for as along as he wants

There's other players he's going to want to get and considerations to their timelines as well within the moratorium is going to happen. Don't be surprised if Ariza returns. Dragging this decision out will only shrink the pool of guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom