**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

One of the comments on Zo’s IG post is from his manager DMO saying “you don’t want that smoke @Kuz lol”.....which tells me it’s all jokes

https://www.slamonline.com/college-...ames-enroll-sierra-canyon-school-los-angeles/

Gary Payton: Bronny James Committed to Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles

“Anything could happen. People don’t look at everything. (LeBron James’) son just committed to Sierra Canyon which is in the valley of LA. That’s where his son is going to go to school [with] Scottie Pippen’s son and Kenyon Martin’s son. So, that’s a move that they’re going to make … if everybody looks at it with a son at that age, you don’t want to be away from him during that period of time. During the time that we’re having, basketball is school time. I think that (Bronny) needs a father during that time and that’s it. I don’t think LeBron is that type of parent, I think he wants to be around his son a lot and see his son a lot play.”

Pop would hang up the phone and block Rob

Forreal? I honestly don't think the return gets better cause Boston isn't giving up Tatum.

Not that I'd offer that trade anyway. Just saying if they go for CP3 they're gunna have to trade Zo. So why not go after the best item on the market lol.

Forreal? I honestly don't think the return gets better cause Boston isn't giving up Tatum.

Not that I'd offer that trade anyway. Just saying if they go for CP3 they're gunna have to trade Zo. So why not go after the best item on the market lol.

Boston could give up Brown+Rozier+Sacramento 2019 Pick+their own pick for Kawhi

Lakers are gonna sign LeBron and PG13

Then trade Deng, Ingram, Hart, kuzma and two future 1st rounders for Kawhi.

Ball
George
Kawhi
LeBron
_______

Then Lonzo gonna drop another diss track on Kuzma

Ball
George
Kawhi
LeBron
_______

And what other contracts are we receiving?

Spurs ain’t just sending Kawhi and that’s it

Tbh Kawhi ain’t saying no to $219M

Ball
PG
Kawhi
Bron/Kuzma
Randle (we'd have enough money to sign him right?)

That squad would be bananas though. Imagine how we'd lock teams down defensively. We'd be title favorites IMO

And what other contracts are we receiving?

Spurs ain’t just sending Kawhi and that’s it

Tbh Kawhi ain’t saying no to $219M

If the Spurs offer the supermax, Kawhi is taking it. The supermax is undefeated so far (every player who's been offered it has accepted it)

I only see 2 of the young guys being traded.

Also, everyone is talking about Kawhi but there are quite a few other stars out there that could move.

I think Lillard, CJ and Beal are all available and would fit.

I think Dame needs to play with wings that can share the creation responsibilities.

Pelicans trapped him and had bigger defenders on him. Can't do that if PG and Bron are on the floor with him.

Ball
George
Kawhi
LeBron
_______

I know they cant stop players from going wherever they want, but no way the league let's that happen

Back
Top Bottom