**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just curious, would you guys attach Ingram and the 25th pick to get a team to bite on the Deng contract? Or just stretch Deng?

If anyody would give up Brandon Ingram AND a draft pick, over TWO YEARS of a bad contract, when we are already flush with cap space, they need to be put down Old Yeller style.

Hell, you even asked it, or just stretch Deng. Giving up Ingram is in no way better than stretching two years of contract. :lol:

This is what I'm firmly against. I'm all for bringing LeBron but I want no part of Chris Paul. It's LeBron demands Chris Paul come with him then I don't want LeBron. I'm not signing a 33 year old injury-prone point guard to a max contract when you have a 20 year old future All Star.

To be honest, logically I don't even understand why Lebron would want for his call. He literally just saw his body break down for like the eighth consecutive time in the playoffs. I understand that they're good friends but LeBron wants to win right?

I mean, we've only taken turns telling you this for weeks while you laughed at Laker fans not wanting to bring Lebron in "no matter what".......

So, yeah, welcome to the discussion for real now. Nice to have ya.

Heard nonsense today

“Lakers should sign cp3 and LeBron. Then trade for PG13” -Broussard

This is the new Brooklyn Nets that they are still trying to recover from

I mean, we've only taken turns telling you this for weeks while you laughed at Laker fans not wanting to bring Lebron in "no matter what".......

I've always maintained that I don't want Lebron if he's gonna want to play GM.

There's no way Bron's going to say CP coming with me take it or leave it. If that's the case, every team will be turning him down.

There's no way Bron's going to say CP coming with me take it or leave it. If that's the case, every team will be turning him down.

Well he would probably only present that scenario to teams that have the cap space or can make room for the both, and a team he’d want to play for

LOL @ the team that offers CP3 a max deal. In the final year of that deal he's gonna be 37 years old, playing 50 games, missing the playoffs entirely and making $38m.

Nah I'm good. We got a 20 year old future all-star on the roster now

honey-bun-originaljpg-714e08d35049d0a2.jpg

Well he would probably only present that scenario to teams that have the cap space or can make room for the both, and a team he’d want to play for
Well yeah, but what I'm saying is there's no way any team that has cap space for both will bite on Bron's hostage attempt. He minus whale retire then cuz no team will even entertain that idea and he'll have no team to play for.

Something something too Hollywood. Something something less time shooting vidoes and recording disses, more time spent on free throws and dribbling.

Back
Top Bottom