**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

6JX4yh.gif

IMO I could see Lebron taking less than his worth to come here to sign PG as well.

Cavs lacked athleticism/defense and creators so I just don’t see why he’d want to come here if we ship out all of our guys who are great at creating and playing defense
Rodney Hood was legit the only player on the Cavs that could get his own shot during the finals :lol:

Knicks should consider taking Deng, Frye, Zubac and 3 future 1st

If these guys really wanna Voltron up, Bron, PG, AND CP3 each take 20 mil and join Ingram, Ball, Kuzma, Hart and Lopez signs on cheap. Add Frye/Zu/#25 as cheap depth and they would have a legit shot.

But of course they won't actually do that. But there's their path.

It's like I said in the other offseason thread, LeBron and Paul George can't have their cake and eat it too. They can't say that they'll do anything to win, and want to team up to beat the Warriors and say that they want max money. The only player on the Warriors making a true max salary Steph Curry. If these players want Warriors like success, then they'll have to make warriors like sacrifices.

I don't think money will be a big deal to Lebron. He's getting money from all his other business moves. Paul George, on the other hand.....

Back
Top Bottom