**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I wanna keep all the young boys.

Oh word?
839C7C75-88B8-4878-A37C-943879BA5C13.gif

It's like Kobe thinks we forget about the trade demands and the, "ship his *** out" regarding Bynum :rofl:

Reactions: God

:rolleyes

Between his pops and the diss tracks I'm growing weary of this fool.

Bout to start looking at more CP3 x Lebron rumors :nerd:

why he in the studio and not in the gym
" he just had a prp procedure, he is finally getting back to bball related activites"
bad knees at 20

hmm....

Lol crazy reaction from you guys

“why isn’t he in the gym?”

Maybe it’s a light day? Maybe he will work out later tonight? Is he suppose to be in the gym 24 hrs a day. Why does he sleep? He should be in gym at midnight like d’lo post trade

I've never been one to comment on **** like this because I know we don't see the work athletes put in and I think it's corny when athletes post vidoes/pictures of their workouts, BUT, the optics just look wrong.

It's all fun and games, he should do what he likes in his free time, but to me it just comes off as immature and corny.

I've never been one to comment on **** like this because I know we don't see the work athletes put in and I think it's corny when athletes post vidoes/pictures of their workouts, BUT, the optics just look wrong.

It's all fun and games, he should do what he likes in his free time, but to me it just comes off as immature and corny.
I think it’s just a generational thing. Possible ROY Donovan Mitchell was in Cleveland interviewing players instead of being in the gym. He should be working out 20 hrs a day sleeping 2 and getting treatment for another 2.

Kuzma is in China doing some kind of tour.

I think it’s just a generational thing. Possible ROY Donovan Mitchell was in Cleveland interviewing players instead of being in the gym. He should be working out 20 hrs a day sleeping 2 and getting treatment for another 2.

Dudes have been working out. Zo apparently hasn't been able to do basketball activities cause of the PRP in his knee. It's summertime. Let these dudes have a few weeks before getting back in the lab. Not everybody is Kobe.

Dudes have been working out. Zo apparently hasn't been able to do basketball activities cause of the PRP in his knee. It's summertime. Let these dudes have a few weeks before getting back in the lab. Not everybody is Kobe.
Ya I’m saying same thing u are. I was responding to previous posters crying that Lonzo is in studio today and not shooting

That's not what I'm saying though. Doing interviews and China tours is business. That's understood.

I'm not even saying he should be working out 10 hours a day, shooting for 10 & sleeping for the other 4 or any **** like that. I know bruh will work hard.

Dropping diss tracks for your teammate is just immature to me. Like no other player in the NBA is doing some **** like that. It just looks bad to me.

Ya I’m saying same thing u are. I was responding to previous posters crying that Lonzo is in studio today and not shooting
@ me
and say im "crying"

but then again, i wouldnt expect you too
just a few days ago you wanted to change your username

Lol crazy reaction from you guys
unmitigated gall to talk about other ppls reactions
careful with your wishy washy stance, gon give yourself whiplash

That's not what I'm saying though. Doing interviews and China tours is business. That's understood.

I'm not even saying he should be working out 10 hours a day, shooting for 10 & sleeping for the other 4 or any **** like that. I know bruh will work hard.

Dropping diss tracks for your teammate is just immature to me. Like no other player in the NBA is doing some **** like that. It just looks bad to me.

Kuz made a player haters ball expose on Zo. This was a response. It literally is fun and games from a group that loves to roast each other. Hart included.

Like rob pelinka said

These summer months are no time to chill or take it easy. Because there are 16 teams in the playoffs working their *** off to get better in order to reach their goal.

These summer months should be treated the same way by non playoff teams. This is their playoffs. To work on their game, to bust their *** daily to get better. To strive to help their team be one of those 16 teams next year

I’m tired of seeing dudes in the studio, playing fortnite, having fun. Cause while they’re doing this, the Donovan Mitchell’s and Jason tatums are getting playoff experience and working hard and getting better. Hearing the stories of Randle last off-season and seeing the results was so gratifying. Need more players who actually gaf

Kuzma a hoax. Lonzo a hoax. None of these dudes got the mamba mentality. Just some phony’s

Back
Top Bottom