**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Meh this is wack especially juxtaposing to how Bean played through almost everything.
nah. Kobe played til the wheels fell off, and it did. I'd rather have Bron healthy for 4 years than "playing through" issues for 4 years.
Mamba is goat but what he did wasn't smart. It's good for the memories like the ones we have but honestly, it's not needed unless
it's the Playoffs/Finals.

We watched Kobe kill the end of his career by playing thru injuries and we want Lebron to do the same?

Y'all told me Bron was indestructible. Dude has rarely been injured his entire career juxtaposed to how Bean had his fair share. It's more of a mindset thing but hey if LeSoft has to be 100% to help his team so be it.

Yes I would prefer Lebron to be 100%

This isn’t some broken or sprained finger that you could even play through with enough pain tolerance anyway.

It’s a groin tear. Just wait til he’s 110% good and then activate him. If you bring him back to early we can create a recurring injury. Sucks but that’s the nature of groin / hammy injuries.

Y'all told me Bron was indestructible. Dude has rarely been injured his entire career juxtaposed to how Bean had his fair share. It's more of a mindset thing but hey if LeSoft has to be 100% to help his team so be it.

Lebron has pretty much been indestructible. This injury (10 games so far) is the most he's missed due to injury in his entire career. He's only missed one playoff game ever. He's the most durable superstar ever. This is due to him understanding his body and getting rest when he needs it. I love Kobe but he could have managed himself alot better. Watching post-achiles injury Kobe was brutal. Watching him drag himself out there and shoot sub-40% wasn't heroic, it was dumb and it hurt the team.

This might be the dumbest argument ever.

Our last aging superstar was a shell of himself because he refused to slow down.

We have another aging superstar for the next four years, and call him soft for actually being smart and learning from that example.

:lol:

Two different beasts
Lebron gotta feel 100% mind body and soul to play and help the team
Mamba out there dragging his body over the Finishline to win

I’ll take the latter
one is smart and one isnt

werent we just angry at antoni for having kobe play extra meaningless minutes?

then he has a serious injury that possibly shaved 3 years off his career?

not mad at lebricorn for taking his time

When we're out of the playoffs or end up with an 8 seed and swept by the Warriors I'll remember this argument. He obviously can play now but is choosing not to that's the point.

This might be the dumbest argument ever.

Our last aging superstar was a shell of himself because he refused to slow down.

We have another aging superstar for the next four years, and call him soft for actually being smart and learning from that example.

:lol:
This is a pet peeve of mine. We have him for 3 That fourth year is up to him.

Clips aren't making the playoffs. We're basically competing with NO and Sac.

We're gonna be relying on the young guys in the playoffs, they should be able to tread water and be competitive without him.

Had they not lost to the Knicks and Cavs, we're probably not having this discussion.

nah. Kobe played til the wheels fell off, and it did. I'd rather have Bron healthy for 4 years than "playing through" issues for 4 years.
Mamba is goat but what he did wasn't smart. It's good for the memories like the ones we have but honestly, it's not needed unless
it's the Playoffs/Finals.
Just curious you know LeBron is going to be a shell of himself in year 3 and 4 right. He might even be holding the team back at that point. I don't understand the people rejoicing him signing a 3 year deal when he is already slowing down. His defense is, well no need harping on that. He takes off games now and quits on occasion, he isn't going to play harder later in his career. The window probably closes after next year and the last year on contract is just an easy payday.

Kobe just wired differently. Don’t think we’ll see another athlete wired the way kobe was. This man hit 2 clutch free throws with a torn Achilles and walked off the court on his own.

Kobe killed himself dragging us into the playoffs. Lebron just ain’t got that killer mentality and never did.

But with that being said we ain’t winning **** this year so whether we 1st 8th or 12th seed it don’t matter. This year is all about staying healthy, building a system, and developing chemistry.. so next year we primed to make a run. I rather Lebron sit out another 10 games and let the young dudes grow. And if we do make the playoffs he should be well rested..

Kobe was like that his whole career y’all forgot he made Vitti create a special glove so he can come back sooner with a healing broken hand in Phil’s first season? Kobe was just different. No knock on Lebron he’s being smart, but Kobe played with pain and just wanted to play and win. Broken finger ? Tape it up and send me out there. All that **** made him a Laker legend

Yooooo we got a mf problem.. this from rich Paul ... I hope this ***** misspoke and did not mean tendon.. a grade 2 groin strain is around 3-6 weeks.. but a tendon tear would be an additional 6-8 weeks. Smh

861B68F5-BF37-4497-9CF2-6CC2EE42AF67.jpeg

When we're out of the playoffs or end up with an 8 seed and swept by the Warriors I'll remember this argument. He obviously can play now but is choosing not to that's the point.
if we face the warriors in the playoffs we will eliminate them if lebron is healthy

cousins will be chris webber washed on defense

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but is it possible Bron is helping Luke get the boot? I'm not saying he is, I'm asking if it's possible.

I think we all expect Magic/Bron to pick their own coach next year, and try to lure that 2nd star, etc.

Back
Top Bottom