**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

In an discussion on “Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective,” Jackie Macmullan of ESPN said that James’ camp have made it no secret that they want a new head coach for the Lakers, and Windhorst — always plugged in to everything on James — said her wording was fair:

MacMullan: “There’s a lot of tension in that building. A lot of tension in that building, and I think people are wondering about Luke Waltoneven though Jeanie Buss came out very strongly and said ‘I want Luke to be here, I back him 100 percent,’ but then also made the point that has to be made, and that’s that she hired Earvin Magic Johnson to make these decisions, and if Earvin feels differently she gave him the power to make those kinds of decisions. It’s clear to me, and probably to you Brian, that LeBron’s camp would prefer a coaching change. They’re not too subtle about that.”

Windhorst: “LeBron publicly hasn’t talked publicly in a month.”

MacMullan: “Not LeBron, but all the people around LeBron, and they’ve made it known. I don’t think this a shock, is it? For me to say this?”

Windhorst “That’s a fair thing to say. That’s a fair thing to say.”

LeCoachKiller

How is a third year head coach not able to get a bunch of 20-22 year olds to play consistently high level basketball each game?

Don’t people know that Poppovich in his third year at Pomona-Pitzer was already a HOF coach. Oh ya, he had amazing out of bounds plays, he developed players and knew all about rotations at Pomona-Pitzer in his third year as a head basketball coach

The funny thing about it is that other superstars miss dozens of games and nobody says anything. Look at Steph curry, Kevin Durant and Kawhi. Steph has literally missed multiple playoff series and nobody says anything, KD missed 20 games his first year in 2017, Kawhi gets rest every three or four games, etc. It's because those teams actually have talent outside of their superstar and we're fully reliant on one guy to do everything for us or else entire team breaks down. It sad

To me lebron knows this season is a wash hes resting his body so next year with whoever we sign we can make some noise
Lebron is 16 years in with possibly the most miles ever by that time....

Ya'll why are ya'll so concerned about Lebron's injuries, other guys get hurt too.

This lol. I'm more worried about guys losing trade value than I am about Bron. The dude is an anomaly.
Luke's rotations and player development is trash. That's on the front office as well though.

Deal-or-No-Deal-Howie-Mandel.jpg

this team + lebron might not even get out the first round....

This team full of idiots top to bottom. Everybody expendable. Luke, stu, Lebron, Lawrence tanner, Mike trudell etc. everyone getting shipped out

Coulda been had jimmy butler for Ingram. Or kawhi. Or PG.

But now everybody caught on and know Ingram a broke boi wiggins. Smh.

Now our young dudes don’t even got value. Shoulda traded when we had the chance smh

This team full of idiots top to bottom. Everybody expendable. Luke, stu, Lebron, Lawrence tanner, Mike trudell etc. everyone getting shipped out

Now our young dudes don’t even got value. Shoulda traded when we had the chance smh

Relax. They have value.

PG was the #2 pick AND BI (fool told us not to trade for him though cause he was coming as a free agent)

Kawhi was BI, Kuz and Hart (this may end up having been a goof although maybe not if Kawhi really ain't messing with LBJ like that)

Jimmy is a team cancer

I miss the days before twitter and blog boys. Seems like anyone can just think of a trade idea and put it out there and say “lakers looking for such and such...”

:lol:

At this point we have no choice. Had we kept DLo, and Randle, and tried to develop the entire core and sign 1-2 free agents not named Bron, keep Luke etc and see how that goes.

Once they got Bron, that started an elevated clock. They want to win NOW, rather than build to win over the long(er) term. So if that means fire Luke, trade for AD (risking losing the money to sign a 3rd) and that's what they do, then they better pray Bron lasts all 3-4 years worth of runs, otherwise.......

I have a bad, bad, bad feeling about this. If there is even a SMIDGE of what KD said is true, and some of these stars want to avoid Bron and leave him out to dry, and he ages with this group and sets us back......man.

Kawhi, KD, Klay. Get one of those 3 and offer everything else for AD. We have to hope that's what happens. We gotta pray. Cuz if they panic trade for a lesser piece like Beal, we're beyond ****ed.

Kawhi/AD
KD/AD
Klay/AD

Any of those work for me. I hope we get one of these scenarios.

Beal, Love, Gasol, Conley, Wall, Vucevic, that's just not gonna be enough.

If Bron comes in and guts the core and fires Luke, man. :lol: He and Magic gonna be in some hot *** water in 2021. :lol:

U know magic is feeling the pressure lebrons window is closing quickly and unfortunately we are going to be screwed after it does

i think the only guy not expendable is miguel nunez

great guy

i think the only guy not expendable is miguel nunez

great guy
Nunez :rofl:
CSUN’s finest :lol:
Awwww helll nah y’all both got me tight again

Miguel Nunez. Marco Nunez. Manuel Nunez. Whatever the **** his name is he gotta go .. he the first one on my list tbh

Lmao u givin this clown too much credit.. ainn no way he got in to CSUN... it still baffles me how a ***** with a bachelors degree from cal state la is head trainer of the lakers... that **** ain’t even much better than my 32 units from PCC .. that **** a trip

Awwww helll nah y’all both got me tight again

Miguel Nunez. Marco Nunez. Manuel Nunez. Whatever the **** his name is he gotta go .. he the first one on my list tbh

Lmao u givin this clown too much credit.. ainn no way he got in to CSUN... it still baffles me how a ***** with a bachelors degree from cal state la is head trainer of the lakers... that **** ain’t even much better than my 32 units from PCC .. that **** a trip

leave mr nunez alone

if he didnt work miracles lebron would be out for the season

he has what it takes to be at the top of his profession

one day fayetnam he just might save your life

Back
Top Bottom