**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What it comes down to is that we're in year 5? Of the rebuild but it feels like year 2-3 because that's where our top prospects are. When healthy the core isn't much worse than it was back then. But because of losing the mature prospects+Bron's injury, it feels like we went backwards

Reactions: MVP
I don't believe the Pelicans will trade AD...

If they don’t that front office really doesn’t know what they’re doing (already shown that, gotten AD no help) unless they know something we don’t they are gonna get nothing rather than something

I have no idea if NO will trade AD.

But I do know this, if they trade him to us and don't demand Kuz, 28 other teams will murder their GM, revive him, and murder him again.

No way we get AD without including Kuz.

I don’t know if Jeanie would sign off on trading Kuz
You can tell she’s a big fan of his

Magic gotta put his negotiator hat on and give them a first offer of BI, Zubac and Hart plus picks and tell NO that Zo and Kuz are untouchable

Then later on give in and include Zo then Pels think they won the negotiations when we actually wanted to just keep Kuz all along :lol:

I don’t know if Jeanie would sign off on trading Kuz
You can tell she’s a big fan of his

Magic gotta put his negotiator hat on and give them a first offer of BI, Zubac and Hart plus picks and tell NO that Zo and Kuz are untouchable

Then later on give in and include Zo then Pels think they won the negotiations when we actually wanted to just keep Kuz all along :lol:

Y'all drunk. Kuz is the most ready impact player now. Magic won't think twice about moving him.

Reactions: DLF
Seems like the pelicans want to keep ad as long as they can...we are definitely not trading kuz hes someone to build around post lebron...any deal we offer boston smashes

Y'all drunk. Kuz is the most ready impact player now. Magic won't think twice about moving him.

You confident Jeanie would sign off? Pelicans are gonna ask for all 4 of the young core and I don’t think Magic would agree, look at what Utah got for D Will (a top 2 PG at the time), what Indy got for PG, what Sac got for Cousins, what Spurs got for Kawhi, etc

Listen to her past interviews and most recent appearance on the Lowe Post podcast. She has no basketball input.

You confident Jeanie would sign off? Pelicans are gonna ask for all 4 of the young core and I don’t think Magic would agree, look at what Utah got for D Will (a top 2 PG at the time), what Indy got for PG, what Sac got for Cousins, what Spurs got for Kawhi, etc

Jeanie ain't got no say. Magic is running basketball ops

Doesn’t the owner have to sign off on any trade? Even her dad did that even though West ran everything

If Magic/Pelinka present a deal and explain why they're doing it, she'll approve. The end.

Seems like the pelicans want to keep ad as long as they can...we are definitely not trading kuz hes someone to build around post lebron...any deal we offer boston smashes
Build around Kuzma? U mean big clarkson?

Nah. He’s a great 3rd at best option. But his highest value is the 6th man role.

Ball is the future

Back
Top Bottom