**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron did take part in full contact drills for the first time today so he should be back sometime this week I would assume.

Bron did take part in full contact drills for the first time today so he should be back sometime this week I would assume.

I would’ve guessed he’d want an “easy” game to ease his way back. Tonight would’ve been ideal smh

I’m still team lebron.

Trying to see these scrub rookies figure it out is a pain. They not even reserve all star caliber types.

People bring up Lebron age and miles and worried about injury, while Zo “Mr Glass” at 20 can’t play a string of healthy games.

I would’ve guessed he’d want an “easy” game to ease his way back. Tonight would’ve been ideal smh
Was just gonna say this. Gonna guess he’s back when we play the clippers. I doubt he wants to come back on Saturday :lol:

ezgif.com-optimize-13.gif

Last edited:
ya all turned into a "Association of Lebron Laker Hater",,geesh peeps nobodys perfect,Bronny is an oldfart and washed out give him a break,it not his fault he has some mediocre teammates,,we got this sheeeet,we'll get through this obstacle,WE GONNA go to the playoffs and surprise the Dubs and represent the WEST!!!

is that too much to ask??
:emoji_muscle::emoji_money_mouth::emoji_fingers_crossed:

:smh::smh::smh:Zo is gonna be out til April

A boot is needed for an ankle sprain? I’ve personally never seen this.

Side question.

Realistic could we traded for and sign

Kyrie, Beal AND Davis.

I know we can do get a least 2 (one via Trade, the other via FA) but is that third a fantasy?

If we miss the playoffs and somehow get the top pick this Summer I think it’d be possible to get 3 guys... I doubt Beal is on the block though

The 1st pick, Zubac and Hart for player #1

Lonzo, Ingram, Mo and a future first for player #2

Sign Kyrie.

I’m drunk tho I dunno lol

A boot is needed for an ankle sprain? I’ve personally never seen this.

Side question.

Realistic could we traded for and sign

Kyrie, Beal AND Davis.

I know we can do get a least 2 (one via Trade, the other via FA) but is that third a fantasy?

It's a grade 3 sprain, there's ligament damage. It has to be immobilized.

The timetable they gave is very conservative. It's more likely 8-12 weeks than 4-6 weeks.

Young core ruined their trade value with Lebron out. At least when the Bron was playing we could say that they're not playing well because lebron is handling the ball alot and taking a lot of shots. With him out, we all expected the young guys to step up but instead they got exposed as not being that good in the first place.

Young core ruined their trade value with Lebron out. At least when the Bron was playing we could say that they're not playing well because lebron is handling the ball alot and taking a lot of shots. With him out, we all expected the young guys to step up but instead they got exposed as not being that good in the first place.

One never trust this heresay about "rival execs"
Two, both Ingram & especially Ball played better W/O Bron :lol:

But they "Ruined" their trade value

If someone absorbed Mozgov’s contract and hand out a 1st round pick for then Lakers “bust” D’Angelo Russell, you can bet your bottom dollar Ball and Ingram will have plenty of suitors.

I’m always weary of these unnamed sources anyway, unless it comes from legitimate insiders, I think it’s hogwash.

So now the rumor is Zo will most likely be included in any AD deal and rival scouts are intrigued by Zubac

I’d jump at BI, Zo, Zubac and picks for AD and Payton. We’d keep Kuz and Hart and sign another max player this summer

Back
Top Bottom