**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

For some reason I feel like NO will be petty and trade him elsewhere because of all the Laker talk. Also they can wait until offseason so Boston can get involved.

For some reason I feel like NO will be petty and trade him elsewhere because of all the Laker talk. Also they can wait until offseason so Boston can get involved.

This is where klutch comes into play. They're gonna finesse it like PG and Kawhi's camps didn't. If they wanted Boston they would've waited til the summer and not have to deal with any trade talk midseason. They want the Lakers. Now.

DF7AC498-BFB3-4F94-8B1A-75D3A2A94265.jpeg

Plus picks :nerd:

KCP gotta know he’s gone for sure lol

Gotta be a package around BI + Zubac to start

Then offer Zo if they push back

That’s what I would do

there are rumblings that we’d include Zo so I’m confident Magic’s not wanting to deal Kuz

NO lost leverage with AD doing this so we should be able to keep Zo and Kuz

This is where klutch comes into play. They're gonna finesse it like PG and Kawhi's camps didn't. If they wanted Boston they would've waited til the summer and not have to deal with any trade talk midseason. They want the Lakers. Now.

I mean I agree. But what’s keeping NO from doing what they want? It’s better for them to wait. Is it the fear of pissing off a power player agent? I guess so huh?

I mean I agree. But what’s keeping NO from doing what they want? It’s better for them to wait. Is it the fear of pissing off a power player agent? I guess so huh?

If they wait the rest of this season is completely pointless. Boston or whoever's offer won't be THAT much better if it all. So now you're just wasting time that you could be rebuilding for a marginally better deal, ruining your locker room and your rep around the league. Just re-emphasizing why you lost him in the first place. We've seen what happens when you hold players hostage ala butler and Kawhi. Plus there's his trade bonus which they can use to steer him to the Lakers

Thank you Anthony. He's given us the window. Magic gotta do whatever it takes to get done.

If they wait the rest of this season is completely pointless. Boston or whoever's offer won't be THAT much better if it all. So now you're just wasting time that you could be rebuilding for a marginally better deal, ruining your locker room and your rep around the league. Just re-emphasizing why you lost him in the first place. We've seen what happens when you hold players hostage ala butler and Kawhi. Plus there's his trade bonus which they can use to steer him to the Lakers
I guess there’s also the risk Davis says he doesn’t want to resign in Boston and the Laker offer comes down

I met AD once at a Nike Clearance store in San Leandro. Oracle was holding the draft combine that year. He was walking out, no crowd or fans around him.

He denied a pic and/or autograph lol

He’s perfect for LA

I would offer BI/Hart/KCP/Zu + picks to start.
I would try to keep Kuz, but there’s no way the Pels won’t bring up Kuz in any trade scenario.

I have a feeling Magic will say they can have any 2 of Kuz, BI, Zo

Pels will say ok we want BI and Kuz

That leaves us keeping Zo and y’all will say see we told y’all Zo was untouchable

:rofl:

Ya'll keep saying Ingram, but honestly i think teams are gonna want Zo more (even though he would fit better with AD).

I think it will be BI, Zubac, KCP, Hart, pick. Kuz not going anywhere I don’t think. And I think Bron actually likes Zo.

They'll want everybody, if we somehow keep one of BI/Zo/Kuz give Magic executive of the year and another statue right now.

I mean take this headline in a vacuum, they aren't putting playoff level competition around him. They are basically just treading water down in NO, they made the playoffs with Rondo then let him go. Teams today aren't winning anything with just two bigs. I would want out to after you see no improvement or plan from management.
Def start with that. I mean national media loves them some zubac. Ingram a future hall of fame KD-esque players and Zubac the next Marc gasol , hart is a perennial starting 2 guard with tough defense, bonga might be the next Giannis. Not bad.
You trying to sell us on the deal, because Ingram ain't no hall of fame anything.

Back
Top Bottom