**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think any trade package we have it's going to have to include Zubac solely because New Orleans will need to replace Davis with another center and KCP to balance salaries.

How would we match salaries with the kids? Would have to throw in rondo, can KCP be traded?

Hopefully this doesn’t leave us with 9 players on the roster lol

Melo and JR Smith prolly gunna be Lakers if/when the trade goes thru :lol:

I think any trade package we have it's going to have to include Zubac solely because New Orleans will need to replace Davis with another center and KCP to balance salaries.
They have Okafor who’s been balling without ad there

A3286C87-BDBE-4B67-80BB-BC2E70D26951.jpeg
My super crazy blockbuster that will never happen but makes perfect sense in my brain....

Kuz could be added to the NO side and Hart to the Magic side if needed.

But I’d rather included picks :lol: :lol:

Melo and JR on the way to LA as we speak

I know this is a Laker thread but unsure why we keep thinking we have all the leverage and no other team is interested in getting AD. Are we just believing we have the best trade assets that is why people are saying we have all the leverage?

I know this is a Laker thread but unsure why we keep thinking we have all the leverage and no other team is interested in getting AD. Are we just believing we have the best trade assets that is why people are saying we have all the leverage?
Boston can’t trade for AD rn
Lower level teams aren’t gonna give up these stars and have him possibly go to LA anyways
Contenders are basically set

We're making a lot of assumptions but the timing of this as well as Davis moving to Klutch sports definitely indicates that hes trying to work his way on to the Lakers.

You're right, other teams can make good trade packages but if you really wants to come to Lakers then he can make it known that he won't resign with other teams dust administering his trade value. Also, making this trade mid-season and just before the trade deadline eliminates the Celtics for the time being due to the Rose rule.

Of course, this is assuming that Davis wants to come to the Lakers in the first place.

We're making a lot of assumptions but the timing of this as well as Davis moving to Klutch sports definitely indicates that hes trying to work his way on to the Lakers.

You're right, other teams can make good trade packages but if you really wants to come to Lakers then he can make it known that he won't resign with other teams dust administering his trade value. Also, making this trade mid-season and just before the trade deadline eliminates the Celtics for the time being due to the Rose rule.

Of course, this is assuming that Davis wants to come to the Lakers in the first place.

Word to PG and Kawhi :smh:

I'm just scared Magic is going to give up the farm just to get AD. I dont want to give up all our young players. Remember there still is a future after Lebron leaves. Zubac balling does help and gives us another potential player to negotiate with.

1.Kuz cannot go.
2. Cannot give up ZO and Hart. Has to be 1 or the other.

Flip BI for another asset in a 3-way deal.

That’s easy.

Indiana?
Detroit?
Washington?
Brooklyn?

All those fringe East playoff teams

Can you imagine the level of resentment and bitterness NO must have toward the Laker and Klutch, who orchestrated this whole thing?

I really like Kurucs and Harris on the Nets.

Perfect supporting cast players for a Bron/AD led team.

And hopefully that keeps Melo off my team lol

Back
Top Bottom