**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

18 mins into an adult vid? How u last that long?
I be watchin for the story line tbh..that **** gotta make sense you know.. i gotta understand how they got from A to B.. I tried fast forwarding before but then always wonder how the hell they get to this point so I rewind the film.. Basically I try to be efficient. I ain’t gon spend 46 mins tryna find the right video just to fast forward n watch the last 32 seconds.

Kuzma is a 47% shooter, tf y’all talmbout

You wanna use one off sample sizes of bad shooting nights? There’s a reason people look at season averages not just a few games here and there

Ingram need to drop 30 tonight or it’s confirmed he ain’t it... the Suns is trash and we got no other legitimate scoring option

Lead down to 7.This looks another game that Luke is going to blow with his awful lineups and substitutions.

With all the ish i talk about the young core under performing i would like to see a coaching change before we trade them all away

That was speculation...he said he wanted to be here but we didnt go get him
It wasn’t speculation. I think his agent or whoever said don’t trade for PG he’s coming.

Still convinced Russ strong armed him...Russ didn’t want that label of “he’s a ball hog and can’t play with other stars”

It wasn’t speculation. I think his agent or whoever said don’t trade for PG he’s coming.

Still convinced Russ strong armed him...Russ didn’t want that label of “he’s a ball hog and can’t play with other stars”

Their bromance was too much to overcome.

Hoping NO views Zubac as a young Marc Gasol when Memphis got him in the Pau deal.....I bet we keep playing Zu a ton, get his value up even more

lol this Booker kid has issues... he aint that short, but still walks around with little man syndrome LOL

Back
Top Bottom