**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

lol this Booker kid has issues... he aint that short, but still walks around with little man syndrome LOL
Dudes in the hood had that attitude all the time.. til they stepped to the wrong ***** and got the bidness... never seen those dudes bark again

I can already tell booker a *****.. he think he deserve respect for no reason.. n he always tryna run the fade knowin damn well ainn nobody throwin hands on the court.. he act tough for the cameras.. but on sum nipsey **** the last time I checked he ainn really do **** when his mans was gettin beat by sum Indian dudes in the elevator.. you mean to tell me a group of Microsoft tech support, sandals wearin, aziz ansari lookin *** ****** gave you and your mans the work??? Booker need to quit playin man.. somebody need to sock this ***** in his mf mouf and put him in his place... please give my man donkey of the day for the **** he pulled wit Zu and Dieng

509F5310-C75A-4823-B427-FC0C23B30D81.jpeg

I’m all for trading everyone for AD

But, this will eliminate any chances of a 3 superstar team. And negate all that cap space saving maneuvers we made for 2-3 straight seasons. Basically coulda signed LeBron and long term Randle and then traded young players for AD.

This is what all those courtside chit chats with Magic and Paul have been about. It's been in the works for a minute. Has to get done

Rich Paul not naming a preferred destination could be good or bad for us. The leaks of PG and Kawhi wanting to go to the Lakers helped but look didnt land any of them.

I’m all for trading everyone for AD

But, this will eliminate any chances of a 3 superstar team. And negate all that cap space saving maneuvers we made for 2-3 straight seasons. Basically coulda signed LeBron and long term Randle and then traded young players for AD.

How would signing Anthony Davis impact our efforts to sign a third Superstar?

Here's AD's remaning contract:
18-19$25,434,263
19-20$27,093,019
20-21$28,751,775 (Player Option

I might be wrong though, but I believe that anyatrade we make for Anthony Davis would obviously require us to match salaries which would still leave us what's the max spot this offseason.

So..... what’s our first offer?

Ingram/Zubac/Hart/KCP/Bonga/Wagner + 2 firsts?

Throw in Kuz (remove Bonga/Wagner) and another first when they decline?

Do we offer to take back a ****** contract? We’re all out of the KD/Leonard/Klay sweepstakes this summer if we make the move right?

Reactions: DLF
Rich Paul not naming a preferred destination could be good or bad for us. The leaks of PG and Kawhi wanting to go to the Lakers helped but look didnt land any of them.
I think it will help us. Specifically calling for a specific team has NOT worked so far:

Butler, kawhi, George...

So..... what’s our first offer?

Ingram/Zubac/Hart/KCP/Bonga/Wagner + 2 firsts?

Throw in Kuz (remove Bonga/Wagner) and another first when they decline?
Def start with that. I mean national media loves them some zubac. Ingram a future hall of fame KD-esque players and Zubac the next Marc gasol , hart is a perennial starting 2 guard with tough defense, bonga might be the next Giannis. Not bad.

How would we match salaries with the kids? Would have to throw in rondo, can KCP be traded?

Hopefully this doesn’t leave us with 9 players on the roster lol

Also timing is key

Boston cannot trade for him.

Warriors won’t trade for him mid season when they have a guarenteed title this year.

Lower end teams on brink of rebuild like wizards for examples won’t trade for him bc they have no guarantee he will resign with them. Etc.

puts lakers in drivers seat. Plus having rich Paul to be the middle man in this is key

Real question is, can we steal Holiday too??

Ball
Holiday
LeBron
Davis
McGee

Back
Top Bottom