**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

GaQP6Lx.gif

I told you this was happening a couple days ago. If I’m wrong, then I’ll be wrong.

Funny how AD got hurt and now he announces this cuz he doesn’t have to go through getting boo’d every home game. I bet he sits out the year on some Kawhi **** if he’s not dealt

Hear me out. I’m thinking about not trading anyone, let’s see what the Warriors do. We’re not beating them this year even with AD. Also, moving forward if they stay together (hopefully they don’t) so why get rid of our young core and most of them are only first and second year players and only 22 years old. Let the Warriors do their thing and by the time their run is over our core will all be under 25 with 3-5 years of playing together. I know, we have Lebron and have to “win now” however, if they Warriors don’t move anybody we’re not winning regardless. So let the young core play together and grow and when Warriors run is over ours SHOULD be starting. My thing, if we don’t win a title, season is a failure. Also, we can get AD in 2 years for free!!!

LeBron's clock is the issue here... Bron wants another ring and a team will be built around him regardless.
Other than that, everything you said was on point.

Hear me out. I’m thinking about not trading anyone, let’s see what the Warriors do. We’re not beating them this year even with AD. Also, moving forward if they stay together (hopefully they don’t) so why get rid of our young core and most of them are only first and second year players and only 22 years old. Let the Warriors do their thing and by the time their run is over our core will all be under 25 with 3-5 years of playing together. I know, we have Lebron and have to “win now” however, if they Warriors don’t move anybody we’re not winning regardless. So let the young core play together and grow and when Warriors run is over ours SHOULD be starting. My thing, if we don’t win a title, season is a failure. Also, we can get AD in 2 years for free!!!
Would be viable if we didn’t sign Bron. If we had PG sign alone with Randle. Then we could entertain this.

Bron's timeline has expedited the team's timeline.

Plus we got burned with PG and possibly Kawhi as well with the waiting game. They can't afford to do it now. But bright side we can root for the New Orleans Lakers with Zo, BI, Kuz and Juju.

Reactions: DLF
Bron's timeline has expedited the team's timeline.

Plus we got burned with PG and possibly Kawhi as well with the waiting game. They can't afford to do it now. But bright side we can root for the New Orleans Lakers with Zo, BI, Kuz and Juju.
No lie Kuz go to the Pels, I will get a jersey. In this current crop of NBA players him and Tatum are my favorite. However the Laker inside me will NOT allow me to buy a Celtic jersey. Hell I didn't even want to capitalize Celtic. :smh:

I did not want him because it speeds up the learning curve for players. If they don't step up they are shipped out, yet other teams let there core develop and grow.

honestly, what better offer do the Pelican's have other than what the Lakers are offering?!?! Either they trade AD now or get nothing in return.... its all semantics now.... u want zubac or kcp? throw in wagner, sure?!

DONE DEAL PAL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom