**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If the Lakers believed free agents were lining up to play with Bron, they'd use the pragmatic approach. They know this is not the case so they have to at least try and get him another star some other way. AD is worth it given his talent and age. Even in a post Lebron world he's probably the best player in the world. This is Kareem if he was 3 years younger when he forced his way to LA.

You guys stop thinking about the gsw route. LeBron is almost 35. That's the lakers window

More reason to think about the GSW route, sustained greatness, not a 3 year all in type thing. At least that's what I think.

Those 5 years of tanking I want something more out of it than a flash in the pan playoff run which isn't even a guarantee of a championship against GSW.

LeBron is a good chip to have, hopefully Klay or Kawii comes over and then you can roll with them for a few years and hope the young core develops and you got their bird rights so you can go over the cap for them, and still build a competitive team

You guys stop thinking about the gsw route. LeBron is almost 35. That's the lakers window

Yup I said it when he signed. The timeline was expedited tremendously. I thought we'd get at least a year to see what we had but Magic letting him run wild.

this x100, most young core fan boys do not understand this. WE ARE ON LEBRON'S TIME whether you like it or not... Lebron at 37 will not be as affective as Lebron at 35, FACTS. Recent example: his groin
The "all in now" approach is what the situation calls for. Youv'e all seen how trash this group has been without Bron, dont play yourself.

Young core showed us they trash this last month...

Lonzo is injury prone

Kuz is what he is

BI is depressing to watch

They've been inconsistent. I wouldn't call them trash. They're numbers all went up. They won more games without Bron than 2 all stars in Kevin Love and Kyrie did in Bron's entire 2nd tenure in CLE.

I honestly think a change of scenery will be good for them and under some real coaching, they'll blossom.

Yall can have AD, but we want everyyyyyything for him. My Pelicans no longer need that one eyebrow having S.O.B anyway.
We survived after CP3 left, we survived after Eric Gordon left and we will survive after AD leaves. He will still remain ringless just like the others that jumped ship.

Yall can have AD, but we want everyyyyyything for him. My Pelicans no longer need that one eyebrow having S.O.B anyway.
We survived after CP3 left, we survived after Eric Gordon left and we will survive after AD leaves. He will still remain ringless just like the others that jumped ship.

They'll be in Seattle in 5 years

How is that not tampering? A coach of one team talking to a GM of another team about a player under contract . Is Pop GM too?

:lol:

This like when a girl ignore you and you yell "You ugly anyway".

I think the suns game was a glimpse of what BI can do when he gains some strength. One of the few times he's ever been stronger than the guys guarding him

They'll be in Seattle in 5 years
Seattleeeeee?!?! Same Seattle that let their team get snatched up by bbq eating aint got nothing worth nothing Oklahoma?
soulja.jpg

true story.....gstate can't afford KD nor KLAY past this summer. So we'll take whoever gstate lowballs. only caveat is that klay isn't married nor has kids, so he may take the dummy move and play for rings than securing his family legacy (generations down). NO ONE should take lower than their worth.

that being said....i'd expect an AD trade asap, then we max out the 3rd player with a wink wink during this season. Lakers start this summer 3 frachise players and ready for championship run next season.

Young core showed us they trash this last month...

Lonzo is injury prone

Kuz is what he is

BI is depressing to watch
Agreed. Honestly, I've never been that high on the young core. I'd like to keep at least one of them, preferably Lonzo, but I'm willing to depart with all of them if it means getting Anthony Davis. Anthony Davis will be our guy long after LeBron leaves. Also, we can't afford to see what we have with a young core much longer, after next season Ingram and kuzma are going to be up for extension.

Back
Top Bottom