**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Interesting

Why is nobody advising Monty not to take the suns job? One of the most garbage franchises in NBA history. Nobody said **** when Griffin took the Nola job, a basketball team run by football players. I don't hear any NBA execs with knowledge of the situation telling free agents to stay away from the knicks. God don't like ALA >D

One he's still coaching the Sixers and 2 other teams have scheduled interviews.
So they can’t make an offer before other teams interview? Or you can’t make an offer while they are still coaching? Pardon my ignorance lol

I didn't realize it before but there's a bunch of teams that don't even have a president

I said it in here that most people couldn't name 3 if they tried. It's all media/Laker hype when ours steps down. Other teams step down and they don't even get a mention much less live look-ins and breaking news. :lol:

I said it in here that most people couldn't name 3 if they tried. It's all media/Laker hype when ours steps down. Other teams step down and they don't even get a mention much less live look-ins and breaking news. :lol:

Well..it was kinda understandable in this instance :lol:

Well..it was kinda understandable in this instance :lol:

I know it's a big deal cuz it's Magic and all that, but NBATV/ESPN went 24 hours nonstop coverage over a press conference in a hallway. :lol:

20 other POB's step down/get fired and if they lucky get mentioned on the scroll at the bottom.

I swear....the narratives you try to start...lol

Narrative? That I'M starting?

You gotta be joking.

Buss was CRUCIFIED up and thru this joint. You're all ******* liars you try'da sell me that wasn't the case.

Folks were GASSING 24K Magic. Celebrating Jim/Mitch bein dead. I ain't make this **** up.

Narrative my ***. People **** on Jim for YEARS in here. YEARS. I don't forget that ****. E would say the same if we visited the Nets thread and asked him. :lol:

Pmatic will say it to. Jim Buss was Laker fan enemy #1 for YEARS. That ain't no narrative I cooked up.

Narrative? That I'M starting?

You gotta be joking.

Buss was CRUCIFIED up and thru this joint. You're all ****ing liars you try'da sell me that wasn't the case.

Folks were GASSING 24K Magic. Celebrating Jim/Mitch bein dead. I ain't make this **** up.

Narrative my ***. People **** on Jim for YEARS in here. YEARS. I don't forget that ****. E would say the same if we visited the Nets thread and asked him. :lol:

Pmatic will say it to. Jim Buss was Laker fan enemy #1 for YEARS. That ain't no narrative I cooked up.
He signed mozgov and Deng. Traded our pick for Nash. Yea he is public enemy #1

Getting rid of Mitch and Jim was the right move

Magic and Rob made good moves initially then some really bad ones

I liked the Magic hire and now I’m glad he’s gone. People have the right to change their minds as circumstances change.

Just because we were hollering 24K Magic in here doesn’t mean we can’t criticize his decisions and have to be supportive of him as President for the rest of eternity. This is all fluid in my view

Back
Top Bottom